BY YOPLAIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yoplait® Original 99% Fat Free Blueberry Acai Low Fat Yogurt.
Grade A.
Vitamin A, D and calcium.
AC** Live & active cultures.
2x the Calcium of the leading yogurt.
50% daily value in every cup.
6 oz (170g).

Jenna M.
Alto, MI
This yogurt has Such a great taste! It's unique. It's also healthy for you, without being at a "boutique yogurt price". I've tried this twice and it's quickly jumped to the top of my favorite flavors list!!
makayla g.
FAVORITE YOGURT , it's so delicious and never stops making me happy . it fills me up and doesn't make me feel sick it's wonderful . The blueberry is very good but not overpowering to where it's toooo much
Esmirna A.
Boaz, AL
The best yogurt there is. I don't buy any other kind cause I feel like this is the best. Very very good value. The blueberry is my favorite and it tastes like what it says. I will recommend this to anybody that wants yogurt.
Hailey P.
Oviedo, FL
I love this yogurt, and the flavor is fantastic! I am able to have it on the run when I need it to go somewhere, and I don't feel like I am pigging out when I have it. I love this yogurt and could indulge in it any day for a healthy yet scrumptious snack!
Alexis O.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is delicious!! However, when I saw how many sugars were in this i was appalled and extremely disappointed . Sweet and tangy taste with a creamy texture and bits of fruit throughout. Recommend if you aren't dieting
Nancy M.
Good taste, it is my partner in crime in my weight loss process. I've try other but it wins in tasty matters. A good variate of flavors that give me the chance to try different flavors per week.
Alex M.
Aurora, CO
This flavor is super yummy! I love that you can easily take this to go and eat in wherever. The only thing I don't like about this is I wish it wasn't low fat. The less processed in my opinion, the better. I hope they make this flavor soon in normal fat.
Emma J.
Peoria, IL
These little yogurts are very handy for being on the go, or just for a quick breakfast or snack. They have a huge range of flavors that are anything from chocolate to chunky fruit, and can all still be very good for you.
Kayla P.
Sonora
I am not a fan of blueberry in particular but my boyfriend loves this one and we love yoplait yogurt! They're usually a good price at Walmart so we get a few at a time and I love having them as a quick morning snack :)
Lisa L.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Better yogurt for quick snack. This company always has great flavors and such variety there is something for everyone. I'm really glad to have discovered this but when you are done rinse and cut a slit in the container. It can harm animals if not.