GroceryDairyYoplait
Yoplait Original Cosmopolitan Flavored Low Fat Yogurt

Yoplait® Original Cosmopolitan Flavored Low Fat Yogurt

Yoplait® Original is proof that classic is always a good choice. Each cup bursts with the delicious, flavorful creaminess that isn't just good, it is SO good!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yoplait® Original Cosmopolitan Flavored Low Fat Yogurt!
How would you rate this product?
Sandra C.
La Grange, IL
Very good and nutritious . The taste is smooth and this yogurt is delicious.
Very good and nutritious . The taste is smooth and this yogurt is delicious.
Angie P.
Los Angeles, CA
Its very creamy its so delicious as a snack wit fruit and granola mix in it. Or just on its on
Hannah M.
Fort Wayne, IN
A little smaller than I thought, so there was less product than I wanted. However, taste and texture were delicious.
Jackie N.
Pharr, TX
its my son & i favorite yogurt! we could eat the whole thing together, we never get tired of it, Its good for you , really healthy.
Michaela C.
Lexington, KY
Taste so fresh and light. I love this yogurt as a mid-day snack. Sounds good at any time.
Erin S.
Vernal, UT
great for lunches. we get ours at walmart, it is kind of more expensive than i think yogurt should be but in comparison to others its average. the flavor is amazing.
jennifer M.
Kearneysville, WV
This is a wonderful yogurt it has good flavor plus its a good healthy treat so don't feel guilty about having seconds
Angel T.
Fort Worth, TX
I think this yogurt is great to eat and healthy to eat it smells good it has a great taste to it.
Trish S.
Anderson, SC
My son loves this brand of yogurt! This flavor pk comes recommended by him. He always tells me not to forget the Yoplait.
Brenda J.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
I eat this yogurt when I want it. I don't eat much of it but when I don't it's the strawberry that I buy n it's very good

Looking for your answer?