Yoplait® Original Cookies & Cream Yogurt uploaded by Nikki w.Yoplait® Original Cookies & Cream Yogurt uploaded by Kyra M.

BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Vanilla Beans, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.
Kd Grade A Gluten Free

Crush Before Disposal.

• What’s your favorite flavor of yogurt ?2 Answers
Ashley M.
Jbsa Fsh, TX
This was a bad idea!! I was hoping to enjoy this but the flavor is so wrong.
Morgan G.
Pikeville
I don’t recommend this product. The yogurt is kinda sour and the Oreos are sweet I just don’t think it goes good together. It’s just not what I prefer.
Meghann S.
Plainfield, OH
In the vast world of yogurts, I've definitely tasted better. The cookies and cream taste itself isn't bad but it was WAY too overpowered by the sour yogurt taste. It hadn't gone bad or anything, it was just that normal taste that almost all yogurt has. It didn't work with the cookies and cream flavor at all. I think I'll stick to fruity yogurt flavors after this.
Monse G.
I love how yoplait has lots of different flavors I always have to grab four of he different flavors and they are always good like alll of the flavors are delicious but I love the lemon one and cheesecake.
Berenice S.
Appleton, WI
The taste is right on its just so creamy and perfect for a healthy snack for anyone to enjoy any where
Joy M.
I did not enjoy this yogurt at all. I thought cookies and cream would be great, but it just tasted off. I will stick to fruity flavored yogurt.
Katie B.
Kennard
It tasted really tangy and didn't have much cookies n cream flavor. I thought it would taste sweeter than it actually did.
Ashley F.
Fort Hood
This yogurt is not as I expected. I was expecting more of the Oreo flavor to come in but it just wasn't there. But it is affordable for its size.
Ana G.
Mazatlan
recuerdo haberlo probado hace mucho rato, es un poco acido para ser yogurt con galletas, no esta mal, esta regular, pero pues siempre digo lo mismo..... depende del paladar de cada quien, a unos les parecera riquisimo mientras que a otros pues lo contrario
Billie B.
Fingal, ND
I'm usually not a big yogurt fan but this stuff tastes pretty good! This and vanilla are the only kind I will eat
Nikki w.
What’s your favorite flavor of yogurt ?