Yoplait® Original Cookies & Cream Yogurt uploaded by Nikki w.Yoplait® Original Cookies & Cream Yogurt uploaded by Kyra M.

BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Vanilla Beans, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.
Kd Grade A Gluten Free

Crush Before Disposal.

• What’s your favorite flavor of yogurt ?2 Answers
Aubrey M.
Stansbury Park
It's amazing! Taste just the way you think cookies and cream would! My kids can never get enough of it and I don't feel bad that I hide the last one from them
Teresa V.
Jefferson, LA
This is my favorite yogurt in the while working. It literally reminds of Oreo cookies . its more like a dessert . I really hope they come out with more yogurts like this. I buy about 50 of these oer
Amy R.
For being yogurt this definitely embodied cookies and creams flavor extremely well!! I've bought this over a dozen times lol I would say I'm a bit addicted. I'm not extremely sure if it's entirely healthy but it sure is tasty.
Julie M.
I love this Oreo flavored yogurt because it has a little vanilla taste to it and also makes it taste like Oreos but not too sweet which is awesome. It’s very affordable and delicious. Whenever I buy yogurt this is my go to always!
Brittney G.
Fort Smith, AR
I absolutely love this yogurt!!! I love the cookie's & cream, the apple crisp, and the French vanilla. They are all sooo yummy!!!
Alexa B.
So delcious and I love how refreshed I feel after eating one of these!

And I love taking these with me on the go for breakfast
Courtney M.
I love love love cookies n cream ice cream, so I like to freeze this cookies n cream yogurt for a bit healthier dessert option. I would say it's in between cheap and expensive, definitely affordable. Would buy again!
Katherine V.
Las Piedras
I like this brand and this flavor but my faorite one its peach flavord. i just love the taste of this yogurt brand.
Lexi F.
Love the cookies and cream because although the name of it doesn't sound healthy , it actually is better than actually eating cookies and cream . If you are a fan of this taste than you won't be disappointed. It's nice to go for this when you are craving something sweet but want to stay on the healthier side !
Bonnie P.
Oh my gosh these are the best things I have ever tasted in my life they test like ice cream on a hot summer day and they taste the same as an Oreo and I would totally recommend and they are kinda healthy because they are low fat and I could eat these for the rest of my life.
Nikki w.
What’s your favorite flavor of yogurt ?