Yoplait® Original Cookies & Cream Yogurt uploaded by Nikki w.Yoplait® Original Cookies & Cream Yogurt uploaded by Kyra M.

BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Vanilla Beans, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.
Kd Grade A Gluten Free

Protect Wildlife -
Crush Before Disposal.

• What’s your favorite flavor of yogurt ?2 Answers
Amy R.
For being yogurt this definitely embodied cookies and creams flavor extremely well!! I've bought this over a dozen times lol I would say I'm a bit addicted. I'm not extremely sure if it's entirely healthy but it sure is tasty.
Nikki w.
This is a good flavor of yogurt but it’s more of just a sweet flavor than an actual cookies and cream flavor. It was pretty cheap and can be found at a lot of grocery stores.
Taylor N.
This yogurt offers a nice sweet flavor when I need something dessert-y. It is affordable and tastes like the flavor it says. It is not as good as ice cream, but a healthier choice to suit my cravings. It is a bit on the tangier side, but if you like vanilla/plain flavored, then you will enjoy this.
Meghann S.
Plainfield, OH
In the vast world of yogurts, I've definitely tasted better. The cookies and cream taste itself isn't bad but it was WAY too overpowered by the sour yogurt taste. It hadn't gone bad or anything, it was just that normal taste that almost all yogurt has. It didn't work with the cookies and cream flavor at all. I think I'll stick to fruity yogurt flavors after this.
Nicole A.
Des moines, IA
This is the first time that I have tried this product and I was reasonably impressed I wish it had more of a cookie taste but you could definitely get the cookies and cream taste it does have a yogurt aftertaste which is to be expected it is fairly inexpensive in my store and a great snack
Lexi F.
Love the cookies and cream because although the name of it doesn't sound healthy , it actually is better than actually eating cookies and cream . If you are a fan of this taste than you won't be disappointed. It's nice to go for this when you are craving something sweet but want to stay on the healthier side !
LaToya B.
Decatur, GA
My stepson loves these. We buy these for him for his lunch. It's sweet and it actually has a pretty good cookie and cream flavor. It's pretty yummy, a little too sweet for my tastes, but it surely works with getting a young kid to enjoy yogurt instead of cookies!
Brittani J.
Owasso, OK
This is my all time favorite yogurt! Its so good! (To me, personally, it doesnt taste much like an oreo but its still delicious!) Any time im in the mood for yogurt, i grab a couple of these and it satisfies my sweet tooth, in a healthy way! (:
Jazmyn B.
Albany
I absolutely LOVE yogurt. It's light, it's filling, it's delicious, and it is INSANELY good for you. Thankfully, this one is cookies and cream flavored so it's more of a dessert then a healthy snack. Highly recommend!
Dani A.
Dekalb , IL
This is one of my favorite yogurt. Anything cookies and cream always makes me extra excited. It really does taste good. I always reach for it when I'm looking for a snack and it never lets me down. Buy it, it's good
Nikki w.
What’s your favorite flavor of yogurt ?