Yoplait® Original Cookies & Cream Yogurt uploaded by Nikki w.Yoplait® Original Cookies & Cream Yogurt uploaded by Kyra M.

BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Vanilla Beans, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.
Kd Grade A Gluten Free

Crush Before Disposal.

• What’s your favorite flavor of yogurt ?2 Answers
Rikki O.
Elizabethton, TN
I love anything cookies 'n cream!!!! I am not a huge fan of yogurt myself, but this is one flavor I can tolerate.
Rachel M.
houston, TX
My favorite which I wish they can bring back was pina colada that's one of the reasons why I stopped purchasing
Kimberly A.
Fort Worth, TX
Love the way it taste. It's so good .you won't gain weight probably the best Yoplait ever. You'll devour it .
Berenice S.
Appleton, WI
The taste is right on its just so creamy and perfect for a healthy snack for anyone to enjoy any where
Ana B.
Newark, DE
Great taste and low in calories is a great snack to take to work and got lunch mix it with granola bars
Jessica D.
Brooklyn, NY
So tasty! Not to sweet. Doesn't make me feel too guilty in indulging in a sweet, yet healthy snack.
makai R.
ladson, sc
I like my yogurt with more natural flavors, that's why this really doesn't work for me.
Ashley M.
Jbsa Fsh, TX
This was a bad idea!! I was hoping to enjoy this but the flavor is so wrong.
Alejandra B.
A mi y a mis hijos nos encanta este producto,  es un sustituto perfecto para la nieve de cookies and cream. Es cremoso, delicioso y el tamaño perfecto para comer como postre despues de la comida.  Es producto que nunca falta en mi refriguerador.
Ana G.
Mazatlan
recuerdo haberlo probado hace mucho rato, es un poco acido para ser yogurt con galletas, no esta mal, esta regular, pero pues siempre digo lo mismo..... depende del paladar de cada quien, a unos les parecera riquisimo mientras que a otros pues lo contrario
Nikki w.
What’s your favorite flavor of yogurt ?