Yoplait® Original Cookies & Cream Yogurt uploaded by Nikki w.Yoplait® Original Cookies & Cream Yogurt uploaded by Kyra M.

BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Vanilla Beans, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.
Kd Grade A Gluten Free

Protect Wildlife -
Crush Before Disposal.

• What’s your favorite flavor of yogurt ?2 Answers
Sophie t.
Love this yogurt, it tastes almost like ice cream! It is so affordable and it has a great taste for its price. Also the availability of these yogurts is so nice, i can pick them up at Kroger, meijer, target and even "Club" grocery stores. I love this flavor but i also enjoy many of the other available flavors.
Layla R.
I have had this multiple times and I really like it! It is great to buy for lunches because kids love it too, I usually buy it at my local Kroger, it has a good flavor overall, and reminds me of a cookies and cream milkshake but in yogurt form, and i would most definitely recommend this to others.
Hannah W.
Charlotte, NC
Yoplait is the best brand of yogurt you can buy. They have a huge line from kids, fat free, and greek yogurt. They have many flavors for ice cream, pie and fruit fans. You will always find a flavor that you like, and all of them have that genuine taste.
Margie B.
Farmville, NC
Whenever I do eat yogurt this is the brand I always get. I like to get vanilla flavor and add either granola or fresh fruit pieces to it. I generally buy it from our local grocery store (foodlion). It isn't thick like Greek yogurt. I would 100% recommend this product to anyone, especially if you're not a yogurt fan. Sounds funny but I don't really like yogurt, but it's healthy for you and these I can eat!
Sydney O.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Can you imagine eating delicious food that's good for you and actually isn't going to go straight to your hips...? That's what this yoplait is! I LOVE IT! I always trying to eat yogurt to ensure my body has the correct antibodies in it, but, yogurt can be bad for you. I tried making home made and all the other brands but yoplait is actually so incredibly delicious and good for you!
Dominoe M.
Saint Paul, MN
Yoplait yogurts are so good and they come in the best flavors.You can find them at pretty much any grocery store or walmart and target. I love that they are starting to take all the artificial/chemical sweeteners out of their yogurts. I would definitely recommend them.
Savannah J.
Louisville, KY
great alternative to actually eating cookies and cream ice cream. i really enjoy the consistency of the product, as well as the taste! doesn't taste like i'm dieting, it honestly tastes like he ice cream!
Helen B.
Lakewood, CA
I haven't had the cookies n' cream flavor, but the rest of the ones that I've had were amazing! I don't usually eat yogurt, but when I do, this is my go-to brand. I love the fruit flavors, and I definitely would purchase this product again. I love yoplait!
gamila s.
I kinda like this kinda yogurt, I like the different flavors and the taste is delicious.  I usually buy different flavors from Walmart, Target or Kroger.
A'Kira S.
Oxford, MS
I have been eating yoplait since I was a little girl and I still fall in love with it.  I especially like the peaches version because it has real fruit on the inside and you get a piece in every bite.  I adore it because the serving size is just right as well.
Nikki w.
What’s your favorite flavor of yogurt ?