Yoplait® Original Cherry Pomegranate Yogurt

High in calcium with active yogurt cultures, this grade A yogurt is 99% fat free.

• Vitamins A and D added
  • Live and active cultures
  • Kosher

Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Low Fat Milk, Sugar, Cherries, Modified Corn Starch, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Nonfat Milk, Kosher Gelatin, Pomegranate Juice Concentrate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Pectin, Colored With Beet Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yoplait® Original Cherry Pomegranate Yogurt!
How would you rate this product?
I have recently discovered the Cherry Pomegranate flavor, and it is delicious!!! I used to never eat any of these except the Strawberry Banana flavor, now I have moved onto a new love!
Memphis, TN
This is my favorite yogurt. It's inexpensive and tasty. I like all the flavor options it offers and I will continue to repurchase it. There are often many coupons and sales going on at Kroger for this.
Fallbrook, CA
My son and my husband both love these yogurts. Every flavor is great. We prefer the fruit ones to anything else. We will buy the regular or the light. Great and healthy snack for kids. We buy these every time we go to the store
Lindon UT
I love yoplait for several reasons, one is because they have every flavor you could ever want and then some! It comes in different styles such as greek, whipped, fat free, regular and reduced fat, and they all taste great!
Hebron, IN
Yoplait original yogurt is delicious, affordable, and has so many flavors. My favorite flavor is the key lime pie. They are healthy and sweet and I purchase mine though peapod.
It's a really good yogurt. Full of flavor, love that they have a variety to pick from. The price I wouldn't complain since they delivered a great product.
Doral, FL
Is coming with the fruit inside, Really? Just great, better if you are trying to loose weith!! :D I see it everytime in my local store and in a good price.
Pooler, Ga
Very consistent product. Worth the price. I like the strawberry and blueberry the best. Most stores always have coupons or deals on the product as well.
Vidalia
This yogurt is very creamy and always has a great taste! I would recommend it to anyone! The flavors are always great, I have yet to have a bad one.
Corcoran, CA
Very good taste without having to worry of how much fat is in it. unlike many other fat free yogurts that take the good taste out of the yogurts

Looking for your answer?