Yoplait® Original Cherry Pomegranate Yogurt

High in calcium with active yogurt cultures, this grade A yogurt is 99% fat free.

• Vitamins A and D added
  • Live and active cultures
  • Kosher

Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Low Fat Milk, Sugar, Cherries, Modified Corn Starch, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Nonfat Milk, Kosher Gelatin, Pomegranate Juice Concentrate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Pectin, Colored With Beet Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yoplait® Original Cherry Pomegranate Yogurt!
How would you rate this product?
Beaver Dam , KY
This yogurt is one of my favorite brands. It has a very good taste to it and is not to terribly sweet. I always shop at Walmart for any of my groceries. It is very affordable and good for you as well. I would recommend this product to everyone because i have always had a good experience with it.
West Monroe, LA
Oh my word! Cherries and pomegranates are two of my favorite fruits.  When I found out that Yoplait had combined the two with the low fat yogurt and I was in heaven. It was so good that I could hardly believe that it was fat free! The price is such that I was able to stock up on my new favorite flavor!
This is something that I start with everyday in the morning. There are many favors you can choose from, depending on where are you shopping. My favorite is the strawberry one. It's unique from other yogurts. It gives you this sweet, rich, creamy flavor that you will want to have other one again.
Very good. it was perfectly creamy but had a good taste. Maybe a little too bland for me. If it was a little sweeter I would appreciate it more. I saw it at my local IGA and decided to buy a few along with some others. I'm not a big fan of yogurt, but the blueberry is where its at.
This yougurt tastes amazing and doesn't cost much I love how you can taste the fruit it is extremely healthy and it is also low calorie and it tastes amazing like wonderful you'll love this yougurt it's the best one that I've ever tried
Mesquite, TX
I love yogurt. yoplait is the best out there in ,y opinion. i do not like milk what so ever so this is my go to for my dairy intake. i love strawberry and banana. it is my fave. the ingredients are awesome and the flavors are perfect. the texture and creamyness of it is spot on.
#Yoplait Orginally 99% Fat Free Cherry Pomegranate Low Fat Yogurt Usually Yoplait is a pretty good yogurt. But I didn't really like the Cherry/Pomegranate combination in this. Only my opinion, I know it fairs well in other type foods it just wasn't for me.
Butler, PA
I NEVER REALLY LIKED YOGURT MUCH BEFORE IT ALWAYS TASTED SOUR TO ME BUT THEN I TRIED YOPLAIT ALL FLAVORS ARE AWESOME . CHERRY POMEGRANATE LOW FAT IS SO GOOD CREAMY WITH CHUNKS OF CHERRIES AND JUST THE RIGHT SWEETNESS . I'VE BEEN EATING YOPLAIT YOGURTS NOW FOR 6 MONTHS INSTEAD OF OTHER SWEETS WHICH I LOVE AND LOST 33POUNDS SO FAR . I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS YOGURT.
Montclair, CA
There is no day not to have yogurt in our fridge The entire family loves it From my grandma until my nieces when are coming to visit All Loves yougurt Good value amAzing price and sometimes stores like target have even deals on orrr in Sunday papers you can find coupons too So quality, quantity = amazing
Atlanta , GA
I like to pair this yogurt with granola to make a more filling snack in between meals. It has a rich, creamy taste. This yogurt is great for adding cereal, and nuts to it.

Looking for your answer?