BY YOPLAIT #17 in Frozen Yogurt

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yoplait® Original Cherry Orchard Low Fat Frozen Yogurt.
New.
Good source of calcium.
Only natural flavors.
Live & active cultures.
With other natural flavors.
One pint.

Alex F.
honestly, I don't like cherries that much to begin with. if you like them I'd say you're gonna like this a lot. it has chunks of fresh cherries in it so that's cool. there isn't much to say about this considering its yogurt.
Alondra L.
Santa Rosa, CA
I love this one! It's plain and simple and usually satisfies my hunger for a few hours! It's perfect for a light snack craving! I take these to school with me and eat it before my classes!! So yummy!!!
Trina K.
Elkhorn City
I like regular flavors of yogurt, can't simply stand Greek flavors.. the taste of it doesn't sit well, so I choose some if the whips and fruit on the bottom and cheesecake.
Diane K.
Shaimar
Refreshing,  very good . Keeps you going between meals & it very healthy,  no worries about eating a candy bar . Instead I grab my Yoplait and I'm good till dinner.
Yesenia C.
Tucson, AZ
Cherry orchard have you even heard about it before. NOPE!!! Taste so good and you cant even tell its low fat but so thankful it is because this is seriously addicting.
LEAR24938 Stephany D.
Este es mi Yoplait favorito porque los yogurt que vienen con sabores combinados a mi no me gustan, definitivamente prefiero sabores originales como Fresa, Durazno y Natural. El pote es bastante practico para llevar de en la cartera o de viaje
Kamilah S.
Gadsden, AL
I tried this product when it first came out. I was not completely sold on the taste, but the idea was clever. It may take a minute to get used to the texture and flavor but it is an okay substitute for a smoothie.
Yvette A.
Riverdale, IL
Yogurt is great snack for the kind, I also use it to make my smoothie, which add a awesome tasty smoothie, I also eat as a quick breakfast or mid day treat for my self.
Kathrim A.
In one of my trips outside had the opportunity to try this yogurt, it's super rich, the taste is unmatched, low fat and also is ideal for those who love to take care of your figure
Janelle J.
El mirage , AZ
I love this yogurt. I purchase it every month and I eat it every morning with nuts and berries mixed with it. Additionally, I put it in my fruit smoothies. I definitely recommend it.
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
What are your favorite flavor?