BY YOPLAIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yoplait® Original, with over 20 delicious flavors. Each made with natural colors, flavors, and sweeteners.

• "This is one of my all time favorite yogurts." in 1 review
  • "You can't go wrong with one of the original favors that made Yoplait the name they are today" in 1 review
Maria S.
Orange Park, FL
Yoplait is one of my mom favorites she loves different flavors like cheese cake an strawberries an blue berries cherries and more. That's why when I go food shopping I make sure mom gets her yoplait to have when ever she wants to have one on the go.
Pang H.
Clovis, CA
These Yogurt Are Very Good. My Boyfriend Actually Bought Me These Yogurt. I Wasnt Sure If I Wanted It But When I Ate It, It Was Good. It Very Healthy Too, it Good To Eat For Breakfast, And Very Yummy, i Would Recommend This Yogurt To People.
Taquana B.
Roseville, MN
I have to say Yoplait has the best brand of yogurt that I've had ever had and I don't think there is any comparison when it comes to this brand they have a large variety of flavors and I absolutely love that they mix and try new things that they put out on the market for us to experience.
Tiffany F.
Pensacola, FL
I could eat it all day! I typically eat it as a quick snack, or if I’m craving something sweet. I also like to have it with my breakfast. It’s super yummy, and have ate it for YEARS. Buy it everytime I run out, my husband even loves it!!
Katelyn A.
Lincoln
Tastes pretty good! I like yoplait and for being really low on calories it is pretty impressive. I suppose I would recommend... good for lunches and small snack breaks or breakfast maybe. All in all okay
Ivone G.
This Yogurt Is So Delicious And I Haven't Liked Any Other Yogurt In My Life . It Has Been With Me Since I Was A Toddler . I Usually Get My Yogurt And Smart And Final And It Is Super Affordable And I Would Totally Buy It Again !
Cierra P.
Coatesville, IN
My favorite yogurt! Taste describes the name of the yogurt and I like the chunks of real fruit. It is very affordable and healthy. Makes a great snack or breakfast. I buy these weekly and pack in my lunch!
Kimberlee A.
Altoona, PA
I buy this brand for my family. They like it all. Many varieties at our local grocery store, my grandson even eats it. Store always has a sale going on to stock up.
Sara S.
Mulvane, KS
My 2 favorite flavors combined in one big multipack! Awesome deal on an amazing product. The peach is the absolute best and the cherry comes in closely behind it. Yoplait has a nice bit of real fruit in almost every bite. Great flavor! Smooth texture! No funny after taste. Perfect yogurt
Yoanna A.
It's so good, you feel as if you actually eating the fruit but really your not. I love buying these every time I go. I recommend people to buy this yogurt it's so good and affordable. As other yogurts it doesn't have the fruit pieces inside like the peach for this yogurt.