BY YOPLAIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yoplait® It Is so Good!® Meets National Yogurt Association criteria for Live and Active Culture Yogurt.

• "Love trying all the new flavors!!" in 1 review
Jenna M.
Varysburg, NY
Its overall a really god yogurt! The taste of this is amazing i bought it a tops for a great price. Its very good to mix with smoothies if your on a diet or just to eat normally i know my grandma put this in her smoothies and i would definitely will but this again i love this yogurt
Shanda M.
This flavor is delicious as well. My husband brought this flavor by accident, but when we tried it, it was so good. It taste exactly like you're eating caramel. I would definitely buy this again. Other products don't necessarily give me that flavor I'm looking for, but this yogurt does.
Janelle M.
Ew so Caramel sounds awful as a yogurt flavor but, the peach and vanilla and orange creme flavors are good :) but honestly just doing this to complete my snaps. But what are they? I'm trying to earn more boxes but I'm not sure how. I'm also trying to get more beauty boxes rather than home items. Anyone have any advice? Please comment <3
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
These flavors are soooo good when you can't ignore your sweet tooth. They're low calorie and easy to grab for work lunch or breakfast in the car. I like the convenience a lot. They have so many different flavors of chocolate and more! So good!
Camille M.
Longview, TX
I loved this yogurt. I am a huge fan of all of the Yoplait varieties, but the Caramel was a favorite of mine. It didn't have an aftertaste, which is what made me give it 5 stars. It's hard to find though, and I'd like to see it more available in the East TX region
Kate W.
Yoplait Original Caramel Low Fat Yogurt is a nice way to start your day, a quick breakfast, or even if you need a fast, healthy snack! It is full of nutrients, which boost my mood and energy. I find it to be the best tasting brand of Yogurt out there. Highly recommend
Farrah D.
I bought a couple of caramel low fat yogurts at stater brothers a few weeks back. Delicious dessert, my guy hates low fat ,or diet anything and he didn't even tell he loved it! It's not to sweet, it almost has a butter Scotch taste to it, very creamy and extremely affordable. I recommend buying it I know I will!
Brittany H.
Portland, OR
Yoplait yogurt has and will always be my favorite. They're one of the more expensive brands of yogurt but for a good reason, they're all amazing. The original yoplaits have several flavors from chocolate to key lime pie. No matter what your taste you'll find one you like
Angela M.
Orlando, FL
This is a oerfect snack when you have a sweet craving. It is even better that it is low fat and you won't feel guilty about eating if! Very rich in flavor and I am never disappoint mets with their yogurts. Healthy and delicious. Will definitely buy again.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
SOOOOO delicious! I'm a sweets kind of girl and I go Coco for this yogurt. Mmmmmmm
m! I don't exactly know if it's healthy but it's a good cheat meal without cheating too much.