BY YOPLAIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yoplait® It Is so Good!® Meets National Yogurt Association criteria for Live and Active Culture Yogurt.

• "Love trying all the new flavors!!" in 1 review
Jenna M.
Varysburg, NY
Its overall a really god yogurt! The taste of this is amazing i bought it a tops for a great price. Its very good to mix with smoothies if your on a diet or just to eat normally i know my grandma put this in her smoothies and i would definitely will but this again i love this yogurt
Shanda M.
This flavor is delicious as well. My husband brought this flavor by accident, but when we tried it, it was so good. It taste exactly like you're eating caramel. I would definitely buy this again. Other products don't necessarily give me that flavor I'm looking for, but this yogurt does.
Janelle M.
Ew so Caramel sounds awful as a yogurt flavor but, the peach and vanilla and orange creme flavors are good :) but honestly just doing this to complete my snaps. But what are they? I'm trying to earn more boxes but I'm not sure how. I'm also trying to get more beauty boxes rather than home items. Anyone have any advice? Please comment <3
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
These flavors are soooo good when you can't ignore your sweet tooth. They're low calorie and easy to grab for work lunch or breakfast in the car. I like the convenience a lot. They have so many different flavors of chocolate and more! So good!
Camille M.
Longview, TX
I loved this yogurt. I am a huge fan of all of the Yoplait varieties, but the Caramel was a favorite of mine. It didn't have an aftertaste, which is what made me give it 5 stars. It's hard to find though, and I'd like to see it more available in the East TX region
Morgan B.
Yoplait is my favorite yogurt brand. I have never not liked it and I have it all the time. It tastes good and is so good for you! I would definitely recommend this to someone and I have no problem with it at all. I love it!
Trisha S.
Lets just say....YUM!!!  If I want a little something sweet I will eat this yogurt sometimes with a banana or a few tiny chocolate chips sprinkled in.  Taste is a nice even caramel taste.
Laurie J.
Catskill
I live Carmel. Carmel anything really but this yogurt was nasty. Tasted nothing like carmels. I guess it's healthy it says it is. It is definitely affordable, usually .50 cents. I like the fruit ones best. These sweet ones aren't the greatest.
Kate W.
Yoplait Original Caramel Low Fat Yogurt is a nice way to start your day, a quick breakfast, or even if you need a fast, healthy snack! It is full of nutrients, which boost my mood and energy. I find it to be the best tasting brand of Yogurt out there. Highly recommend
member-5fedc
Love, love ,  If you havent tried this with the variety please do. Yoplait is smooth and creamy. Not this bland after taste like most beands. I am a repeat customer and i really like all flavors but Blueberry is amazing.  💘