BY YOPLAIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yoplait® Original is proof that classic is always a good choice. Each cup bursts with the delicious, flavorful creaminess that isn't just good, it is SO good!

Caitlyn  L.
Lexington, NC
My absolute favorite snack. I love the way it tastes and smells. It is just the right amount of sweetness to help me keep going through the day. I do wish the packaging was a little different so it was easier to get every bit out though. But either way I’ll keep buying.
Lucia M.
Phoenix, AZ
The Yoplait Original Boston Cream Pie is a family favorite! My brother actually introduced us to this flavor, I'd say about 8 years ago and ever since it hasn't failed. The yogurt is actually quite refreshing and will never disappoint! I think that it's the right size!
Megan W.
Searcy, AR
This is my favorite flavor of yogurt. It’s so good and it’s kind of addicting, not gonna lie. I could eat a dozen of these in a row and be perfectly content. I love these!
CHRISTINA M.
Indianapolis, IN
This had got to be one of my absolute all time favorite yogurts. When I was growing up, my mother would let us pick out 4 of these yogurts each, and to me it was better than getting candy! Now that I'm grown, I get them all the time for my kids because I know that not only are they a healthy snack, they help with with numerous things as far as health goes!
Aqilah R.
Brooklyn
The Boston Creme Pie is definitely one of my favorite flavors. It tastes just like the Boston Creme Pie donut that I always get from Dunkin Donuts. I consider this to be a great alternative for when you have a craving for something sweet without the guilt that comes with eating junk food.
Michelle D.
Seattle, WA
i actually haven't tried this specific flavor but it seems like a flavor that i would pick from at the store. there isn't a flavor that i tried that i didn not like. some stores such as safeway and target offer a deal where if you buy 10+ or so for just $10. cool.
Kayja E.
Springfield , MA
This is the only yoghurt that I like. I honestly don't like Boston cream but I love this yogurt. It very cream and rich. I would buy this again and I highly recommend this. The down side is that the store I have barely have this flavor so I rarely get to buy it.
Alexis W.
Gardeners
Great taste and great for you! Personally I think that this is my favorite flavor. The taste can be described as a combination of sweet flavors. It is very affordable. The yogurt leaves the mouth a little dry afterwards but I would definitely buy it again!
Kate R.
Los Angeles
This is my favorite sort of donut! Yoplait has hit the nail on the head flavor-wise with this one. Light on your stomach and portable, this is always a nice snack or morning pick me up that you can grab on the go.
Lauren B.
Amity, AR
My number one favorite flavor of yogurt! I could replace just about any sweet craving with This yogurt and still satisfy my need for deliciousness. Very creamy vanilla-y delicious taste