BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Blackberries, Pomegranate Juice Concentrate, Kosher Gelatin, Colored With Beet Juice And Grape Juice Concentrates, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.
Kd Grade A Gluten Free

Yoplait Is A Registered Trademark Of
Yoplait Marques (France) Used Under
License.

Meghann S.
Plainfield, OH
Yummy! This yogurt is smooth and creamy, like Yoplait always is, and has a wonderful fruity flavor! It's not too sweet or sour. The only thing I didn't care for were the blackberry seeds that were super hard and kept getting stuck in my teeth. I love that they want to use real fruit chunks in the yogurt but there were barely any pieces of the fruit itself- just lots of those darn seeds. I can look past those though, so I'll definitely be buying this one again!
Rachel L.
We get a lot of yoplait yogurts. They are so cheap and so good and they use to do fundraisers for the lids! It's a easy on the go snack. It's also a treat though with some of the flavor i 1000% recommend this
Delia S.
This is by far my favorite yogurt! It is a great value in my household and everybody loves it so much. My favorite flavor is strawberry because it taste like you're eating fresh strawberries! I am a repeated costumer and I will always buy it.
Janie T.
Porter , TX
The strawberry flavor is the best! The consistency of the yogurt itself isn't too thick or thin. I love the creaminess of it too. It's one of my go to snacks when I want something but not to heavy. I really enjoy the blueberry flavor too.
Kevin F.
Saukville, WI
The taste of this yogurt is awesome!  I really love the flavor.  It tastes like blackberry and pomegranate!  The price is awesome, especially when it is on sale!  The flavor is delicious! I love this flavor and would recommend it to others! Keep inventing new flavors!
Sun J.
Moundville, AL
Love this yougurt, I purchase for the week at my local Walmart Super Center. I eat for breakfast or snack. The cost is good. The calories are great& it is healthy.
Debra P.
Yoplait is one of the yogurts I'll pick up when traveling on the road. It's creamy and rich, even in a low-fat version. It's very smooth and the added fruit flavors give it an almost dessert-y taste. Flavor combinations like this, blackberry and pomegranate, are particularly tasty. Yoplait Original does contain high-fructose corn syrup, so I don't eat it as often as a plain, all-natural yogurt or Greek yogurt. But it's a tastier and healthier treat than a candy bar, something sweet with the added nutritional benefit of being fairly low in calories and with some hunger-satisfying protein.
Angela T.
Long Is City, NY
Okay, so I'm a lazy college student who usually wake up 15 minutes before my class starts (30 if I have a decent amount of sleep). As a result, I rush to class hungry. I love grabbing these to eat for my morning classes. They're great to fill me up throughout my one hour/an hour and half classes. Gives me enough energy to actually grab a meal for the rest of the day. Theres usually sales for this brand too! Watch out for those weekly ads for 10 for 5 dollars!
Tiara P.
Pikesville, MD
I love all yoplait brand yogurts. They always have new flavors that I love. I bought this yogurt at my local Giant's grocery store and it taste like heave. I was able to buy this product $10 for $10 which is not at all expensive. I would definitely recommend this product and also buy it again.
Amber E.
Tooele, UT
Love this flavor as well as many others. The price is right and just love the creamy taste. I'm not one for the chunky stuff you stir in, so this is the perfect yogurt for me. They also don't take up much fridge space since they are stackable. They are on my grocery list weekly!