Yoplait® Original Blackberry Harvest Yogurt uploaded by Wendy C.Yoplait® Original Blackberry Harvest Yogurt uploaded by Kindra M.

BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Blackberries, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Colored With Beet Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.

Kayla D.
Oceanside, CA
This yogurt is the absolute best! This flavor tastes amazing and has the best amount of blackberries mixed in. My son is even a big fan! I buy this brand and flavor every grocery week. It’s extremely affordable and you can get so many because of that! I highly recommend this flavor for all.
Sheira H.
Orlando, Florida
I love fruits so much and this is such an easy way to kick off your sandals and snack on some cold fruit yogurt. The fact it comes in so many different varieties of flavors  means you never have to worry about eating the same thing. The yogurt is so light and smooth.
Kayla D.
Oceanside
When I go shopping I always check if this flavor is available! I am a repeat user and always will be because this flavor is so delicious! If you love fruity ZING then this is for you. It is very healthy for you and I would definitely buy it every trip I make.
elizabeth h.
Decatur, AL
I’ve been eating yoplait forever. This is my favorite flavor. I love this yogurt. It’s low-fat but doesn’t taste like it! It’s great and easy as an on-the-go snack. I recommend buying this brand!
NICOLE  .
The Dalles
My favorite yogurt brand. It’s cheap and tastes great. Blackberry is one of my favorite flavors by yopait it’s smooth and delicious! I will definitely keep buying yoplait yogurt!
Brianna H.
Muncie , IN
This yogurt is by far my favorite yoplait flavor. Blackberries are my favorite berry, and they use real blackberries in the yogurt. Yoplait is very affordable and I would recommend it to others. Great if you add some granola to it too!
Rilla M.
I love Yoplait fruit yogurts like this one. Other brand yogurts are grainy or require mixing before eating but Yoplait is yummy as soon as you remove the lid. I've never cared for Greek Yoguurt either so I'll stick with the regular Yoplait. All the fruit flavors are good.
Abby W.
Sand Springs, OK
This is my FAVORITE yogurt! I love all the blackberry's in it. Only think I hate is how yogurt doesn't stay good very long. But I still love this yogurt and will continue eating it forever. I advise purchase for this product!
Ashleigh l.
Vancouver, WA
Yoplait by far one of my favorite yogurts my go too yogurt I don't eat any other kind but this can buy this from winco to Walmart very healthy and delicious product you can Evan eat it as a go to snack
Julia G.
Los Angeles, CA
Very creamy and good yogurt only yogurt brand I like. This is a fast snack to just grab and go. Cheap yummy and healthy that's a very important snack to have in your fridge.

back