Yoplait® Original Blackberry Harvest Yogurt uploaded by Wendy C.Yoplait® Original Blackberry Harvest Yogurt uploaded by Kindra M.

BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Blackberries, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Colored With Beet Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.

Sheira H.
Orlando, Florida
I love fruits so much and this is such an easy way to kick off your sandals and snack on some cold fruit yogurt. The fact it comes in so many different varieties of flavors  means you never have to worry about eating the same thing. The yogurt is so light and smooth.
elizabeth h.
Decatur, AL
I’ve been eating yoplait forever. This is my favorite flavor. I love this yogurt. It’s low-fat but doesn’t taste like it! It’s great and easy as an on-the-go snack. I recommend buying this brand!
sarah f.
Temple City, CA
I love this inexpensive yogurt for breakfast and as a snack in general. It's very milky, but isn't necessarily chunky or too thick like other yogurts.  I have been eating this brand since I was a child and have never been disappointed. It's also quite healthy, for a more inexpensive brand.
Brianna H.
This yogurt is by far my favorite yoplait flavor. Blackberries are my favorite berry, and they use real blackberries in the yogurt. Yoplait is very affordable and I would recommend it to others. Great if you add some granola to it too!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
One of my favorite brands and flavors as well. Tastes creamy and not overly sweet. Has bits of blackberry in it. Great in smoothies and frozen for frozen yogurt. We eat yogurt from this brand daily.
Austin D.
Indianapolis, IN
I always eat one of these at lunch everyday. A healthy choice and very flavorful choice! If you like blackberries then you will love this. The only thing that is bad is sometimes you get a mix with some bigger chunks and I'd rather just have smooth yogurt.
Rilla M.
I love Yoplait fruit yogurts like this one. Other brand yogurts are grainy or require mixing before eating but Yoplait is yummy as soon as you remove the lid. I've never cared for Greek Yoguurt either so I'll stick with the regular Yoplait. All the fruit flavors are good.
Abby W.
Sand Springs, OK
This is my FAVORITE yogurt! I love all the blackberry's in it. Only think I hate is how yogurt doesn't stay good very long. But I still love this yogurt and will continue eating it forever. I advise purchase for this product!
Kay T.
Llano
I love it!  One of my favorites next to harvest peach.  What can I say but really good stuff.  Im not into that greek stuff at all.  Plenty of berries in this one. Not a bad price either.
Ashleigh l.
Vancouver, WA
Yoplait by far one of my favorite yogurts my go too yogurt I don't eat any other kind but this can buy this from winco to Walmart very healthy and delicious product you can Evan eat it as a go to snack