BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Apples, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Malic Acid, Cinnamon, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.

Veronica R.
Gainesville , FL
This yogurt was very average. I didn’t love and and I didn’t hate it. Had a good enough flavor but I thought the texture was weird- it had no crisps but was kind of gooey. It was worth trying and very affordable, but I would probably not buy again
Amy B.
This yogurt has such a great flavor and consistency. It really does taste just like apple crisp. I always keep it stocked in the house for my guests as well as myself. I found it at my local grocery store and have bought it ever since. I would recommend.
Sadie O.
Indianapolis, IN
I'm not the biggest fan of yogurt but sometimes I'm craving it. This is the only brand I ever really buy from. I love this flavor and it's especially perfect for fall! I do recommend this to other if you like apple :)
Kaylee B.
Forest , VA
The most perfect fall yogurt around! You can taste the crisp apple flavors and they are amazing! I am a repeat consumer and will continue to do so. It's a great price for what you get! This is definitely a must have for fall!
Joshua M.
Antioch, IL
This is an amazing snack or breakfast. I eat one of these a day. The variety of flavors is amazing and they all taste great. When I find these on sale I stock up because they are inexpensive and taste amazing
Angela H.
Williamsburg , KY
Love this it's one of my favorite flavors they offer and I wish it wasn't limited edition. Great tasting healthy snack. Very creamy and apple bits make it taste amazing. This one is worth buying if you can find it. I know I will rebuy as long as I can find it.
Tori M.
Cabot
i dint like this flavor but some other flavors are good. i buy this when ever in fill i would like a sank so i'm a repeated costumer for this and some of the flavor are good some i just don't like and this is good for you and i would recommend it for everyone.
Camila T.
Longmont, CO
I love it! I'm not a huge yogurt lover but I eat them because I'm breastfeeding and it seems to help. It taste sooo good. Besides Greek yogurt this apple crisp yogurt is the only one I will eat. I will keep buying it until is not available anymore
Katie G.
Louisville, KY
This yogurt tastes so good! It literally tastes like a fresh crispy apple. It was the first time I have ever had it! I’ll definitely buy it again. If you love apples, I would highly recommend this yogurt!
Mackenzie🤘🏻 C.
Fulton, NY
Yoplait yougurts are the only kind I will eat! There is so many different flavors to choose from unlike most brands of yogurt. They always have such good flavor and are never watery like a lot of yougurt!