Yoplait Original 99% Fat Free Red Raspberry Low Fat Yogurt uploaded by Tami B.

BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait® Original 99% Fat Free Red Raspberry Low Fat Yogurt.
Grade A.
Vitamin A, D and Calcium.
2X the Calcium of the leading yogurt.
50% Daily Value in every cup.
6 oz (170g). see more...

Giselle O.
Tampa, FL
The taste of this yogurt is very good! I love the raspberry flavor. I do prefer Greek yogurt just because regular yogurt makes me bloated but this is a great brand to try. I would buy this again!
Kelsey C.
Lima, OH
When I crave yogurt which I really shouldn't due to lactose issues this seems to be the one I want. It's nice and creamy and raspberries are my favorite berry. Yoplait is one of the only brands of yogurt I can eat and like almost every flavor. I think this one is the best out of all of them!
Heidi F.
Hermon, ME
My girls love the yogurt variety but are very fussy about the flavors. Some of these flavors have chunks that are too big for their liking. My middle daughter prefers the Vanilla over the French Vanilla, better flavoring instead of the rich, sweet flavor.
Kimberly G.
Jerome
Yoplait raspberry is the only yogurt I will eat! I love this yogurt for a quick breakfast or when I am not feeling well. I constantly have this in stock in my frig. I typically buy this at Wal Mart, where it is reasonably priced. My kids love it also!
Harley J.
I used to eat these all the time when eating lunch in school so they bring back both pleasent and unpleasant memories for me but the raspberry and blackberry used to be my favourite ones and still are, while I'm not too into yogaurt anymore I would suggest this product to people who like yogaurt
Dana W.
Rensselaer, NY
Great yogurt! This is typically the only brand I buy when I'm not buying Greek yogurt. It's always true to flavor, and creamy. Most importantly, it's a GREAT value, it's one of the cheapest yogurts you can get without having to compromise on taste
Ashley S.
Kittanning , PA
This is definitely my favorite yogurt to purchase! Priced well and tastes amazing. I love that it has chunks of raspberry in it! I get mine from Walmart. And I'll definitely continue to purchase this product!
Camille C.
Aitkin, MN
Foodie Expert
THIS IS MY FAVORITE YOGURT IN THE WORLD seriously it is so tasty and I love the little crunchy seeds even thought they get stuck in your teeth. It's even better when you add real raspberries or other fruit
Kristina R.
Foodie Expert
I haven't really tried other yogurts besides this brand and it's always delicious. I usually get the mixed berry, black berry, or raspberry and it never disappoints. It does contain a lot of sugar though
Riki A.
Los Angeles
I don't usually buy yogurt too much. I don't like the texture and the flavors aren't that amazing either. They aren't too expensive though so once in awhile I will buy them if I have a random craving