BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait® Original 99% Fat Free Mountain Blueberry Low Fat Yogurt.
Grade A.
Vitamins A, D and Calcium.
**AC, Live & Active Cultures.
2x the Calcium of the leading yogurt.
50% Daily Value in every cup.
6 oz (170g). see more...

Kaitlyn L.
Kaitlyn L.
Alhambra, CA
Highly recommend these yogurts if you are looking for something to throw in your lunch for the day! Not only in this flavor but in the variety of flavors offered. They make a perfect dessert that keeps you feeling light and they are usually priced so low, you can buy dozens at a time without breaking the bank!
Paige S.
Paige S.
Wauwatosa, WI
Foodie Expert
Yoplait has always been my go to yogurt brand. It is inexpensive and great for an on the go breakfast. Blueberry is a pretty classic flavor so you can't really go wrong. Adding granola to this yogurt would really make it the perfect snack and it would be a little more substantial.
Bree T.
Bree T.
Laurel, MT
My kids are crazy for yogurt so we always have them on hand. Only one of them likes Greek yogurt so we usually just buy original yogurt like yoplait original fat free. I prefer to only buy fat free and low sugar food for my kids and they love this yogurt as a quick and easy snack.
Trang D.
Trang D.
Foodie Expert
Yoplait Original 99% Fat Free Mountain Blueberry Low Fat Yogurt is one of my my go to breakfast meals. It tasts so good and it has low fat. I often buy it from Walmart or any other grocery stores. Would recommend this to everyone.
jasmine A.
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
Foodie Expert
I love to eat this yogurt it's so good I like how it taste and it's not too expensive and yogurt is always good for you I eat it all the time it's nice to to mix in smoothies as well I'm in like with this brand
Makayla B.
Makayla B.
Foodie Expert
This yogurt is amazing . It tastes great and is very affordable. You can find it everywhere in a variety of flavored to your preference. I purchase mind at my local Walmart or target. I highly recommend it!
Lynn R.
Lynn R.
Foodie Expert
I don´t get this blueberry flavor, but i buy this brand and make and have one yogurt with granola I buy every single day on my way to work. Such an easy and healthy snack
shiloah w.
shiloah w.
I love yogurt, but I can taste the copious amount of sugar in all their flavors. It makes me feel like i am eating a dessert that may be slightly good for me.
Let me start by saying, I do not like yogurt. But my husband had me try Yoplait blueberry yogurt and I fell in love. I will not buy any other brand.
Emily D.
Emily D.
I love this yogurt, blueberry is a favorite fruit or mine and this yogurt flavor in particular isn't bitter and sour like some of the other flavors!