Yoplait Original 99% Fat Free Cherry Orchard Low Fat Yogurt uploaded by Val G.

BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait® Original 99% Fat Free Cherry Orchard Low Fat Yogurt.
Grade A.
Vitamins A, D and Calcium.
**AC, Live & Active Cultures.
2X the Calcium of the leading yogurt.
50% Daily Value in every cup.
Net wt 6 oz (170g). see more...

• What is your favorite flavor Yoplait yogurt?2 Answers
  • What do you like most about Yoplait?2 Answers
Yoplait Original 99% Fat Free Cherry Orchard Low Fat Yogurt
  • "I like the creamy texture and that you can have a great snack without the added calories. " in 1 review
  • "Love the orange cream and key lime as well." in 1 review
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Bloomington, IN
I have been eating yogurt for some time now but have been only buying store brand. When I was at Kroger a couple weeks ago I saw this and thought I would take a chance because it was on sale. WOW... was I surprised at the amazing taste. I usually prefer black cherry but this is so great.
Angela R.
Angela R.
Los Lunas, NM
Great tasty yogart ! Creamy and the chunks of cherrys really add to the sweet and healthy flavor of this yogurt it's the brand I've always trusted I've also tried strawberry ,strawberry /banana and those are also amazing flavors. Good and good for you is my kind of combo .
Beverly N.
Beverly N.
Foodie Expert
Cherry is my most favorite flavor of yogurt, but the other berry flavors are lovely. The new formula of Yoplait is tasty, and it has less sugar! I keep this regularly stocked in my refrigerator, and it's a great snack at home or when you want to grab and go.
Annabel K.
Annabel K.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
I love this yogurt. Not only is it refreshingly tasty, it's actually quite filling! This works as a great snack, and I even loved it as a kid so I know it works great for school lunches. Overall, highly recommend this yogurt to anyone who likes a new taste.
Erika G.
Erika G.
Norwalk, CA
This is my go to yogurt! Love, love, love the taste. The flavor has just the right amount of sweetness with a burst of cherry! It's a great value for the amount you get. Would definitely buy this again!
tara m.
tara m.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
Love yoplait, they are my favorite yogurt and I love all of the flavors. Cherry is one of my favorite and they are great with granola. They are healthy and very cheap
Natilee R.
Natilee R.
Clarksdale, MO
It's Yogurt it's good but I use it to get cherry vanilla yogurt and I can never find the brand that I get at school and I it's the only brand I really like
Kiara T.
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
LEAVE IT IN THE FRIDGE FOR A WHILE, AND LET IT GET COLD, VUALA, YUMMYNESS TO THE EXTREME!!! ALWAYS HAVE PACKS IN MY FRIDGE
katie R.
katie R.
Keansburg, NJ
I rate this product five stars because I prefer a yogurt with no fruit chunks and that's exactly why I go for this one.
Julie E.
Julie E.
Durham, NH
So good and it's filling. I like to put fruit in it as well and sometimes granola. Perfect snack to bring to work.
Nicolette C.
Nicolette C.
Grand Island, NY
What is your favorite flavor Yoplait yogurt?
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Elk Grove, CA
Foodie Expert
What do you like most about Yoplait?