BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait® Original 99% Fat Free Blueberry Acai Low Fat Yogurt.
Grade A.
Vitamin A, D and calcium.
AC** Live & active cultures.
2x the Calcium of the leading yogurt.
50% daily value in every cup.
6 oz (170g). see more...

Tania C.
Tania C.
Dalhousie
I purchase this product for the children and they love it  We are repeat customers  I will purchase this all the time I purchase it at Walmart
Maly V.
Maly V.
I like these, they are the classic yogurt. It's very affordable too. Under a dollar for one! It's sweet and yogurty.
Tori M.
Tori M.
Athens
I love the different flavors it comes in, and the price is pretty reasonable. I like that I can usually find a deal on them
donna r.
donna r.
Foodie Expert
Excellent flavor and a light snack. Perfect for busy days and tastes great. The whole family will eat these
Emily N.
Emily N.
Jemison
Love the taste, and consistency.. has a lot of flavors to chose from ..price is ok. My kids are very picky, but love this brand.
darrah s.
darrah s.
Sudbury, ON
Foodie Expert
I usually find this yogurt brand on sale at walmart or food basics stores. The fruit on the bottom kind is my kid's favorite as they can save it for last. The availability of flavors is amazing with Yoplait but the sugar content is usually a bit high.
yuliana p.
yuliana p.
Shafter , CA
I honestly get every flavor because they all taste amazing they are not too sweet and not too thick nice and creamy
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Sonora
I am not a fan of blueberry in particular but my boyfriend loves this one and we love yoplait yogurt! They're usually a good price at Walmart so we get a few at a time and I love having them as a quick morning snack :)
April C.
April C.
Ocean Springs
So delicious and it's a great guilt free snack for my kiddos! We love the variety of flavors as well! Yoplait is our go to
Lindsey A.
Lindsey A.
Foodie Expert
To me yoplait will always be the classic yogurt. I love it and so does my two year old