Add a Photo

By YOPLAIT
#533 in Yogurt
Yoplait® Original 99% Fat Free Blueberry Acai Low Fat Yogurt.
Grade A.
Vitamin A, D and calcium.
AC** Live & active cultures.
2x the Calcium of the leading yogurt.
50% daily value in every cup.
6 oz (170g).
Alexis O.
Alexis O.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Dec. 17, 2016, 8:32 p.m.
Review for: Fat
This is delicious!! However, when I saw how many sugars were in this i was appalled and extremely disappointed . Sweet and tangy taste with a creamy texture and bits of fruit throughout. Recommend if you aren't dieting
Alyvia P.
Alyvia P.
I really love yoplait only if I have gronola & fruit!! the texture of too much of it i don't like but I love it mixed with granola!!
Natali S.
Natali S.
Austin, TX
Yoplait original is my absolute favorite yogurt offered in grocery stores. You know that you will be able to find this healthy and delicious snack anywhere you go.
Darcie H.
Darcie H.
Independence, KY
This flavor of yoplait yougurt is amazing. One of my absolute favorites and they are priced amazing.
Summer G.
Summer G.
Greenfield, IN
Always a good choice! Love this flavor and many others! Great to pack for lunch.
Ericka V.
Ericka V.
Best flavor next to strawberry... But this is our go to yogurt and is always in our lunch boxes. Creamy and delicious!
Erick Z.
Erick Z.
San Bernardino, CA
Oct. 21, 2016, 6:17 a.m.
Review for: Fat
Love this yogurt, blueberry is my favorite fruit! This yogurt tastes amazing and good!
Emma J.
Emma J.
Peoria, IL
Nov. 4, 2016, 7:39 p.m.
Review for: Fat
These little yogurts are very handy for being on the go, or just for a quick breakfast or snack. They have a huge range of flavors that are anything from chocolate to chunky fruit, and can all still be very good for you.
Elyy F.
Elyy F.
Nov. 17, 2016, 2:35 a.m.
Review for: Fat
Love as a little quick snack my daughter loves it as much as I do. Would recommend
Ben U.
Ben U.
Dec. 7, 2016, 11:04 p.m.
Review for: Fat
this yogurt is okay also the flavor I feel was lacking it could have been a more blueberry flavor. ive had better