Add a Photo

By YOPLAIT
#467 in Yogurt
Yoplait® Original 99% Fat Free Blueberry Acai Low Fat Yogurt.
Grade A.
Vitamin A, D and calcium.
AC** Live & active cultures.
2x the Calcium of the leading yogurt.
50% daily value in every cup.
6 oz (170g).
Melisa P.
Melisa P.
Hollywood, FL

Yoplait yogurt is one if my favorites. My son gulps this down alot. he loves it tremendously.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Deltona, FL

I love the mix ox blueberry and acai in this yogurt. The texture is nice and smooth as well.
Cami H.
Cami H.
Carmel, IN

Perfect for a side for a lunch, creamy and delicious. Yoplait's yogurts are my favorite
Roberto R.
Roberto R.
Eagle Pass, TX

I love yogurts in any kind because they are good and more for breakfast to have
Caitlyn G.
Caitlyn G.
Arkansas City, KS

pretty yummy. wasn't my absolute favorite, but it did the trick and was good to try something new
Ben U.
Ben U.

this yogurt is okay also the flavor I feel was lacking it could have been a more blueberry flavor. ive had better
Elyy F.
Elyy F.

Love as a little quick snack my daughter loves it as much as I do. Would recommend
Emma J.
Emma J.
Peoria, IL

These little yogurts are very handy for being on the go, or just for a quick breakfast or snack. They have a huge range of flavors that are anything from chocolate to chunky fruit, and can all still be very good for you.
Erick Z.
Erick Z.
San Bernardino, CA

Love this yogurt, blueberry is my favorite fruit! This yogurt tastes amazing and good!
Alyvia P.
Alyvia P.

I really love yoplait only if I have gronola & fruit!! the texture of too much of it i don't like but I love it mixed with granola!!