BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait® Original 99% Fat Free Blueberry Acai Low Fat Yogurt.
Grade A.
Vitamin A, D and calcium.
AC** Live & active cultures.
2x the Calcium of the leading yogurt.
50% daily value in every cup.
6 oz (170g). see more...

Emily N.
Emily N.
Jemison
Love the taste, and consistency.. has a lot of flavors to chose from ..price is ok. My kids are very picky, but love this brand.
Breanna E.
Breanna E.
Rhinelander
Seriously love this brand of yogurt. It's the only yogurt brand that i buy from. Blueberry is my second favorite kind out of this yogurt
Tori M.
Tori M.
Athens
I love the different flavors it comes in, and the price is pretty reasonable. I like that I can usually find a deal on them
April C.
April C.
Ocean Springs
So delicious and it's a great guilt free snack for my kiddos! We love the variety of flavors as well! Yoplait is our go to
Lesly Z.
Lesly Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
Always get this yogurt it's amazing. I really do love this one and the strawberry one. They are perfect and I love them.
Esmeralda A.
Esmeralda A.
Foodie Expert
Great taste to it with different types of falvors to taste .Also is a great snake when not at home by not being a big container
Jessy P.
Jessy P.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
Good product. Smells good. Great taste. Very delicious. Non expensive. A lot of flavors to choose from. You can find this anywhere.
Alex M.
Alex M.
Parker, CO
Foodie Expert
This flavor is super yummy! I love that you can easily take this to go and eat in wherever. The only thing I don't like about this is I wish it wasn't low fat. The less processed in my opinion, the better. I hope they make this flavor soon in normal fat.
Jaime W.
Jaime W.
Columbus
I Didn't love the blueberry flavor. It seemed too sugary and fake tasting. It just wasn't my favorite flavor that they put out
Maly V.
Maly V.
I like these, they are the classic yogurt. It's very affordable too. Under a dollar for one! It's sweet and yogurty.