BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait® Original 99% Fat Free Blueberry Acai Low Fat Yogurt.
Grade A.
Vitamin A, D and calcium.
AC** Live & active cultures.
2x the Calcium of the leading yogurt.
50% daily value in every cup.
6 oz (170g). see more...

Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Lincoln , NE
Foodie Expert
Help you digestive system so you are always at your best I love yogurt, and it has its added benefits
Josephine B.
Josephine B.
Williamson, GA
So yummy!! Yogurt is one of my favorite snacks and this is perfect! Blueberry Acai is amazing!!!
Melisa P.
Melisa P.
Miramar, FL
Yoplait yogurt is one if my favorites. My son gulps this down alot. he loves it tremendously.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Deltona, FL
Foodie Expert
I love the mix ox blueberry and acai in this yogurt. The texture is nice and smooth as well.
Cami H.
Cami H.
W Lafayette, IN
Foodie Expert
Perfect for a side for a lunch, creamy and delicious. Yoplait's yogurts are my favorite
Roberto R.
Roberto R.
Eagle Pass, TX
I love yogurts in any kind because they are good and more for breakfast to have
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Sonora
I am not a fan of blueberry in particular but my boyfriend loves this one and we love yoplait yogurt! They're usually a good price at Walmart so we get a few at a time and I love having them as a quick morning snack :)
makayla g.
makayla g.
FAVORITE YOGURT , it's so delicious and never stops making me happy . it fills me up and doesn't make me feel sick it's wonderful . The blueberry is very good but not overpowering to where it's toooo much
Esmirna A.
Esmirna A.
Boaz, AL
The best yogurt there is. I don't buy any other kind cause I feel like this is the best. Very very good value. The blueberry is my favorite and it tastes like what it says. I will recommend this to anybody that wants yogurt.
Tori H.
Tori H.
Yummy yummy yummy !!! Who doesn't love yogurt? Such a healthy, delicious snack and you can mix it up and add fruit and granola to it. Yum!