BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait® Original 99% Fat Free Blueberry Acai Low Fat Yogurt.
Grade A.
Vitamin A, D and calcium.
AC** Live & active cultures.
2x the Calcium of the leading yogurt.
50% daily value in every cup.
6 oz (170g). see more...

Jaime W.
Columbus, OH
I Didn't love the blueberry flavor. It seemed too sugary and fake tasting. It just wasn't my favorite flavor that they put out
Esmeralda A.
Foodie Expert
Great taste to it with different types of falvors to taste .Also is a great snake when not at home by not being a big container
Chelsea J.
Great for a snack or quick breakfast. Great taste and the fruit chunks actually are fruit...they don't taste nasty or frozen
Tori M.
Athens, GA
I love the different flavors it comes in, and the price is pretty reasonable. I like that I can usually find a deal on them
April C.
Ocean Springs
So delicious and it's a great guilt free snack for my kiddos! We love the variety of flavors as well! Yoplait is our go to
Lesly Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
Always get this yogurt it's amazing. I really do love this one and the strawberry one. They are perfect and I love them.
Maly V.
I like these, they are the classic yogurt. It's very affordable too. Under a dollar for one! It's sweet and yogurty.
yuliana p.
Shafter, CA
Foodie Expert
I honestly get every flavor because they all taste amazing they are not too sweet and not too thick nice and creamy
Maria A.
Me gusta mucho este yogurt en el desayuno o en la Cena es ligero y ademas tienen muchisimas savored para escojer
Ben U.
Foodie Expert
this yogurt is okay also the flavor I feel was lacking it could have been a more blueberry flavor. ive had better