Add a Photo

#476 in Yogurt
Yoplait® Original 99% Fat Free Blueberry Acai Low Fat Yogurt.
Grade A.
Vitamin A, D and calcium.
AC** Live & active cultures.
2x the Calcium of the leading yogurt.
50% daily value in every cup.
6 oz (170g).
Hailey P.
Hailey P.
Oviedo, FL

I love this yogurt, and the flavor is fantastic! I am able to have it on the run when I need it to go somewhere, and I don't feel like I am pigging out when I have it. I love this yogurt and could indulge in it any day for a healthy yet scrumptious snack!
Alex M.
Alex M.
Parker, CO

This flavor is super yummy! I love that you can easily take this to go and eat in wherever. The only thing I don't like about this is I wish it wasn't low fat. The less processed in my opinion, the better. I hope they make this flavor soon in normal fat.
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Twentynine Palms, CA

Better yogurt for quick snack. This company always has great flavors and such variety there is something for everyone. I'm really glad to have discovered this but when you are done rinse and cut a slit in the container. It can harm animals if not.
Esmirna A.
Esmirna A.
Boaz, AL

The best yogurt there is. I don't buy any other kind cause I feel like this is the best. Very very good value. The blueberry is my favorite and it tastes like what it says. I will recommend this to anybody that wants yogurt.
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Alto, MI

This yogurt has Such a great taste! It's unique. It's also healthy for you, without being at a "boutique yogurt price". I've tried this twice and it's quickly jumped to the top of my favorite flavors list!!
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Santa Rosa, CA

My favorite yogurt! I love that it has whole blueberries inside. No other brands compare to how creamy it is. When it goes on sale for .50 each I stock up. I've been eating this yogurt since he's in 1980!
Nancy M.
Nancy M.

Good taste, it is my partner in crime in my weight loss process. I've try other but it wins in tasty matters. A good variate of flavors that give me the chance to try different flavors per week.
Lilly L.
Lilly L.
Junction City, KS

What can I say the creamy velvety taste of this yogurt is to die for! I love my daily yogurt! You have to try this its amazing and it will leave you wanting more
Christian B.
Christian B.
Nutley, NJ

In my opinion this is the best low calorie yogurt on the market. It is so light and tasty and it's great to eat when your having a sweet tooth
Ana A.
Ana A.

Taste delicious, not to many calories. I add granola to the yogurt and it taste amazing. This is a perfect breakfast, really healthy.

Join Now