Yoplait® Mixed Berry Smoothie Made With Greek Yogurt

Are they like little powder packs? Or premaid smoothie type of things?
Start your review of Yoplait® Mixed Berry Smoothie Made With Greek Yogurt!
How would you rate this product?
Wasn't my favorite not a good proportion at all was very disappointed especially with the price
Walkerton
These are so good! Especially for breakfast or just as a snack! They are pretty healthy too.
Jackson, GA
I love these smoothies Easy to mix easy to blend and great tasting wash bag makes 2 smoothies
Pearland, TX
This is great! Delicious, saves me valuable time. Price is definitely higher than I'd like.
Monterey, Ca
This product is a little frivolous. It's just as easy to put some frozen fruit in a blender
San Diego, CA
This is so good! The perfect way to easily make a smoothie all included in one bag! Great
Coalinga , CA
Yoplait mixed berry smoothie and this brand is just great and there smoothies taste good
Good for my smoothies with some ice cream and protein also orange juice on it. Good mix
Harlan, KY
This product is so good and very easy to make. I enjoy it throughly. Would recommend.
San Antonio, TX
Really good and tasty I love berry flavor yogurt. I don't but them as often thought