Yoplait® Mixed Berry Smoothie Made With Greek Yogurt

Are they like little powder packs? Or premaid smoothie type of things?
Start your review of Yoplait® Mixed Berry Smoothie Made With Greek Yogurt!
How would you rate this product?
Gilbert, Arizona
One of the best at home, store bought smoothies. I feel so healthy and refreshed after drinking some of it. It is like other smoothies in ways, but it's taste is kinda unique. I would buy again probably.
Mustang, OK
I always keep these in my freezer! They make it so easy to throw a smoothie together with have to wash and cut a bunch of fruit when there really isn't a lot of time in the mornings! They taste great too!!
Hockley, TX
I know yogurt is cheap however this yogurt was disgusting I don't know if it was because it was too many different types of berries or what but I did not like it
Rockwood, TN
These are great!! Especially if you need a quick route for breakfast. Luckily, this is! The mixed berry flavor is delicious! This is much better than any drive through greasy meal on my way to work!
Joppa, MD
Very easy go to when wanting to make a delicious smooth but when unsure what to put in it. These are great for breakfast on the go and the fiber in the fruit holds off hunger longer
Great when I am in a hurry and need to have something quick and satisfying. My oldest loves them too. Sometimes not at my local store but when they are we stock up.
Downey, CA
I love these a lot especially when I need something quick and can carry on the go! Just add any juice you like, or milk, shake and go! Who doesn't love that?
This smoothie yogurt thing is so yummy! I love it because I feel like the combination of healthy sugars and natural protein gives me lots of energy!
Puerto rico
Me encantan estas bolsitas que tienen frutas para prepararnos nuestros yogures a nuestro gusto, me encantan y los recomiendo al 100 por ciento
Oakland CA
Omg this stuff is sooooooo good I love it so much and especially because I love smoothies and yogurt it tastes very good it's a good value