Food & SnacksDairy ProductsYogurtYoplait
Yoplait Mix-ins Very Berry Crisp Yogurt

Yoplait® Mix-ins Very Berry Crisp Yogurt

Lowfat Yogurt (Pasteurized Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Fruit And Vegetable Juice [For Color], Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Yogurt Cultures [L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus], Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3), Sugar, Rolled Oats, Wheat Flour, Butter (Cream, Salt), Crisp Rice (Milled Rice, Sugar, Salt, Corn Syrup, Barley Malt), Canola Oil, Whole Oat Flour, Coconut Oil, Molasses, Tapioca Syrup, Cinnamon, Salt, Honey, Eggs, Caramel Color, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yoplait® Mix-ins Very Berry Crisp Yogurt!
Spring, TX
Yoplait® Mix-ins Very Berry Crisp Yogurt uploaded by nicole P.
Yoplait® Mix-ins Very Berry Crisp Yogurt uploaded by nicole P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this yogurt the mix in adds the extra flare ....it’s a great late night or anytime of the day snack when you get that sweet tooth but still want to keep it on the healthy side ...also try the strawberry cheesecake it’s even better Yoplait® Mix-ins Very Berry Crisp Yogurt
Maxbass, ND
Yoplait® Mix-ins Very Berry Crisp Yogurt uploaded by Stacey E.
This one is the best mixin! I love dates caramel but don’t like it in mixin. This one is amazing and so good.... only 100 calories❤️
These are my all time favorite!!!! I buy them every week, they're cheap and fantastic, you can't find that nowadays. They also have the right amount of crunchies to mix, not too little and not too much! I never write reviews but this deserved one! :) I wish they had more stars to give
Yoplait® Mix-ins Very Berry Crisp Yogurt uploaded by Mayra E.
I wasn't a big fan of yogurt until I tried these mix-ins ones. I tried the other flavors but this one the 'very berry crisp' is my #1 fave out of all. I tried Chobani brand and it didn't taste well for me. This brand is better in my opinion. I just wish I can find them at Target, Walmart, or Publix because so far I can only find them at WinnDixie. Price is great it's $1 at WinnDixie.
2,691 reviews
This is a great product carried it taste a licious and is good for you. It is one of my favorites. I will buy this again
Levittown, NY
Purchased at: Target
THIS IS AMAZING. I hate just plain yogurt and I also hate greek yogurt. This is the best way to solve my problem. The mix ins are so yummy.
Omaha
This yogurt is amazing! You can taste the berry flavor and the crunch from the granola is perfect. This is perfect health snack. I also buy some when I am at the store.
Purchased at: Walmart
In my opinion, Yoplait mix-ins are taster than the Chobani brand. Very berry is my favorite flavor.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Light and fruity. Great snack when you want something a little sweet. A good healthier snack than other options out there
Sioux City
Purchased at: Walmart
Of the mix in flavors this is by far my favorite. It the healthier choice of the flavors but you don’t sacrifice flavor! It has a great berry taste and the granola mixed in is even better!

Looking for your answer?