BY YOPLAIT

Lowfat Yogurt (Pasteurized Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Spirulina Extract And Turmeric Extract [For Color], Yogurt Cultures [L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus], Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3), Sugar, Wheat Flour, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa, Palm Oil, Nonfat Dry Milk, Salt, Natural Flavor, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate), Mixed Tocopherols Added To Retain Freshness, Soybean Oil.

Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
I was so excited to try this flavor but unfortunately, it was a let down. It would have been better as chocolate or vanilla flavored yogurt and mint crunch pieces. The mint yogurt was too much.
Maggie S.
I wasn’t a huge fan of the mint flavored yogurt but I like the other flavors of this. Only the mint kind freaked me out a little. Mint should not be a yogurt flavor.
Ashley C.
LaVista, NE
Curbs my mid day chocolate craving. My local grocery store has them for $1-$1.50 a price, and best that price. I love that it has the mix in right with it. Makes on the go eating so much easier!’
Emily B.
Elizabethtown
I’ve always have had a problem with yogurt. I would buy it then forget about it. With the mix ins I enjoy the added crunch of the mix ins of that particular flavors