Yoplait® Marvel Strawberrium Banana Low Fat Yogurt

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yoplait® Marvel Strawberrium Banana Low Fat Yogurt!
How would you rate this product?
Doral, FL
perfect for my kid's lunch bag, specially because they are not to big so he can finish it all and it taste great. I don't always find it in the supermarket so that's a little disappointing.
GrandFalls Windsor, NL
Great taste great price and great buy! This product is very Flavourful for the fact that it is healthy and that is something I often look for when looking for a good yogurt. I would recommend this yogurt to others!
This was a great purchase in regards to my two kids. It's a quick and delicious healthy snack that they both can grab and have when they want.

Looking for your answer?