Yoplait® Marvel Strawberrium Banana Low Fat Yogurt

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yoplait® Marvel Strawberrium Banana Low Fat Yogurt!
How would you rate this product?
Middle River, MD
My kids and I love these. They are a little bit more expensive then their other yogurt but they make kid friendly flavors that are so yummy. My 2nd son could eat a whole pack to himself. I have bought these numerous times and will continue to buy them.
Harlem, GA
there very good my little brother has to have yogurt all the time. we bought it from Kroger and anywhere else we see them very affordable not to expensive, it taste okay if you like bananas and strawberries, yes I would buy this product again.
I love these! They are so good & refreshing! Very convenient too when you're in a hurry. Flavor is great. Sometimes you can get good coupons for them too. I highly recommend these yogurts!
Attalla
Very good. My child an husband both love yogurt as well as myself. This is one of our favorite flavor. Very smooth, creamy, an amazing. Love it just about as much as ice cream. Very healthy snack. An a quick fill.
Rohnert Park
My kids enjoy this product and it's a plus that I enjoy it as well. Love that they are specified for kids it gets them excited to eat their yogurt. I say they must be healthy if WIC is vouching to get there brand I would definitely buy again.
My baby is a very picky eater I mean so picky she has never had icecream. But we was at the store and she saw this yogurt and had to have it. I got it for her thinking she will not eat this. To my surprise she ate all of them in one day, I caught her sneeking them. Now I have to buy 4 boxes of these every week, 2 boxes for her and the other 2 are for my husband, he also loves them. I don't blame him they do taste amazing.
Los Angeles, CA
They are sooooooooooooooo good! They not only offer a small amount of calories but offer a lot of pros as well. It is totally worth its price and they are very good for on the go. I would totally recommend it to others it is very delicious and smooth.
Edinburg, TX
My daughter absolutely loves these yogurts. They taste really good and the texture is so rich and creamy. I love how there low in fat and still hard the full flavor of a regular yogurt. Plus my daughter enjoys the character cups.
Wadsworth, OH
Simply delicious to go everywhere. My son doesn't really eat yogurt but loves this one, he loves the taste, of course marvels have something to do with it. Healthy snack to take with us to the beach!
I love Yoplait yogurt, I'm pretty open to several different flavors.  I love the strawberry and banana you can notice each flavor.  Very affordable.  yogurt is healthy for you, but not as healthy as they make it sound.

Looking for your answer?