Yoplait® Low Fat Strawberry Frozen Greek Yogurt

Whats you fav flavor?
Start your review of Yoplait® Low Fat Strawberry Frozen Greek Yogurt!
How would you rate this product?
I like eating greek yogurt mix with fruits because I consider greek yogurt to be a little bit tangy just by itself. Yoplait strawberry has the right amount of sweetness to it. I also like that contains more protein that regular yogurt and the price is not bad. You can find it at any supermarket.
Sacramento, CA
Love the creamyness. Very light and tangy. There is a tiny Greek yogurt taste that I do not enjoy in any Greek yogurt. Color is good. Size is great. Prefer frozen yogurt to ice cream because it's healthy. You can eat as little or as much as you want and not feel the guilt. Would recommend especially on a warm day.
There's low-fat strawberry frozen yogurt has a nice flavor I'm not going to say it's the best flavor yogurt I've ever tried but it is very good and I do purchase these all the time they rarely go on sale so when I purchased them they are on sale and I wouldn't buy them full price I will only buy them when they're on sale
Monroe, LA
Absolutely love this stuff! strawberries are my fav... It's DELICIOUS!! You know how some yogurt leave a funny after taste this doesn't Smooth and creamy a treat with every scoop (fruity) a great healthy snack loaded with benifits yoplait low fat. Yogurt contains live bacteria cultures, helps with digestion, improves bowel function, regularity, immune function, and helps lowers cholesterol...  Yoplait® Low Fat Strawberry Frozen Greek Yogurt
Pelham, AL
Amazing u wouldn't think they'd b good for u they taste so good definitely the best yogurt that you're going to find you're going to find one more strawberry or creamy or just delicious
Margate
Yoplait yogurt contains high amounts of fructose corn syrup.Unfortunately, because most people see the brand name Yoplait Yogurt, they are automatically assuming that it is not only limited in the amount of sugar content used, but also healthy and nutritious for anyone in the family to eat.
Seattle, WA
Great late night treat if you're looking for something low calorie but something sweet to satisfy your craving! Trust me, you won't feel guilty at all for eating this as a late night snack. I take this to work as my midday snack as well, a good replacement from any chips or sweets.
gastonia, nc
I really liked this yogurt. The flavor was amazing it was my first time trying the low fat frozen Greek yogurt. And it was so good!! I have tried other brands and and this one is so much better! It was delicious! I have recommended it to everybody I see! It is definitely a must try!!
Do you like sweet, creamy, light, and delicious yogurt? Omg! I do, too. This yoplait totally fits the bill. It is so yummy that my kids rather eat this than ice cream for a treat. I highly recommend to other parents looking for something sweet for their little ones or for themselves.
Lk In The Hls, IL
I love froyp..its delicious and really hits the spot! I have never been disappointed by the taste, just the price...inhavent tried many others honestly I am new to rating frozen yogurt. I am overall satisfied with trying this out and will eventually try another flavor