BY YOPLAIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've never tried frozen greek yogurt, but I have tried re...2 Answers
Percilla J.
Salinas, CA
Supper delicious I love the caramel and honey combo you can put them in the freezer for a cold treat I buy them all the time i get them at Safeway I high recommend this to anyone and kids love them !
L B.
Never thought I would consider eating honey flavor yogurt. Not only does it tastes amazing, but it's very affordable. I've tasted many different yogurts since I love yogurt but this is the best. I saw this product at Walmart and had to try it. Definitely a great purchase
Shelby M.
Walnut Ridge, AR
This product is delicious, it's definitely a go to treat that both my daughter and myself can snuggle up and enjoy. I recommend this to anyone who has not tried it yet.
Alex R.
Pittsburgh, PA
super filling and super tasty!! super light and healthy! go really good in a fruit smoothie! This is the only yogurt I buy anymore because it just tastes so good
Emili M.
miami, FL
muy buenos yogure que traen diferentes presentaciones sabores son muy ricos el sabor es muy natural porque hay algunos yogures que tienen sabores muy artificiales y eso es lo que no me gusta en un yogurt me gustan loq ue traen los trozo de fruta para sentirles mejor el sabor
Malvy B.
DORAL,FL, FL
me encanta el sabor de este yogourt yoplait , su contextura. digamos que no es el mas economico del mercado pero su sabor compensa el precio lo compro en los super mercados lo recomiendo porque tienen muchisima variedad.
Savvy K.
North Augusta, SC
I have purchased this many times and it is literally heaven in a carton . It's a healthy sweet treat. It's smooth and creamy , and my boyfriend and I will someone's fight over this stuff !
Courtney B.
Clinton, IA
Yoplait's greek frozen yogurt is a great way to have a tasty treat but without all of the guilt. It's must healthier for you than other frozen yogurts and of course way healthier than ice cream. I like to add my own dark chocolate chips for an added taste
Emily D.
Prospect Park, PA
I'm so sick of Greek yogurt. I don't mind if they sell it in stores of course.. But it's taking up room in the aisle and there's barely any room for normal yogurt. Over it.
Jessica R.
Commerce City, CO
This frozen yogurt was pretty good. I would have liked to have more of a honey taste, but it wasn't bad at all. It wasn't very expensive either and you can usually find coupons in the Sunday paper.
Sara D.
Grovetown, GA
I've never tried frozen greek yogurt, but I have tried regular greek yogurt and didn't like it. I guess it seemed too...Tangy? I'm not sure exactly what it was about it that I didn't like, does the frozen yogurt have the same problem?