Yoplait® Low Fat Greek Yogurt Coconut uploaded by Felecia F.Yoplait® Low Fat Greek Yogurt Coconut uploaded by A P.

BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait® Coconut Low Fat Greek Yogurt.

150 calories per serving.

Vitamin D added.

Jade S.
This yogurt is very fresh, healthy an delicious! It is very much affordable an not expensive at all. I recommend going to your local market an purchasing some an I would continue to purchase this item. An there is nothing further that I'd like to add about this item.
Karina R.
San Fernando, CA
I'm in love with these yogurts. These are my go to snacks. The flavors are incredible. I buys these from cons most of the time. I constantly buy these yogurts. The whole family loves them. Different flavors satisfy every craving I could have.
lakajnae j.
Topeka, KS
You cant eat it when your on a diet and it helps with many other things. It so smooth and sweet . The package it came in was so easy to open. It comes with the fruit inside. They come in many colors & fruits . I would recommended  to my family & friends.
Sharda S.
Winter Garden , FL
Being a big fan of anything coconut flavored, this is yum! It's creamy, delicious & light. It's a regular in my fridge. They're not expensive and usually can get it on sale at your local grocery store.
Fay B.
I absolutely love this flavor of yoplait! The flavor taste just like coconut, unlike other brands that taste like a little hint of coconut. I found mine at Walmart. I highly recommend this yoplait to anyone that likes coconut.
Kaitlyn P.
Brockton, MA
I've tried other Greek yogurts before and never cared for them. But I'm trying to eat healthier and someone suggested that I tried this one and I loved it. You have to mix it up a bit before you eat it. But I really like that they have different flavors. It's the perfect healthy snack between meals.
Allison  C.
Troy, NY
This yogurt is the best. I love anything coconut flavored but it's so hard to find a good yogurt that captures the coconut flavor without overpowering it or being too sweet. this is amazing and I'll co tongue to buy it
Alicia G.
yo plait is amazing!! I love how they have different of varieties to choose from and it's nice knowing the whole family loves it especially the kids. my favorite one is the coconut.
Nadia M.
Me encanta el sabor de este Yogurt, donde lo veo lo compro es de mis favoritos, para mi es un postre sabe realmente bien, el precio no es alto, quizá no sea el mejor, pero a mi me encanta
Kelcie L.
Salisbury, MD
I love the real coconut taste! It doesn't taste like the fake coconut that most things taste like. And it's Greek yogurt so healthier than regular yogurt! I recommend this for anyone to try!