Yoplait® Light With Fiber Vanilla Yogurt

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yoplait® Light With Fiber Vanilla Yogurt!
I really don't think yogurt I'll eat it when it's frozen that's all I really don't have anything else to say
Middletown, NY
I am not really a dairy person, but if they offered more flavors in lactose free options that'd be wonderful!
Oxnard, CA
these are really good! i like to add in some granola and it makes everything better (: they yogurt is good
Great for throwing in granola. Good flavor and convenient packaging. Doesn't have a strong "fiber" flavor.
Higbee
It is a great snack for when you aren't able to eat much during the day. It tastes pretty good I think.
Los Angeles, CA
It's a good product that can be use for many porpoises than eating it by itself I make treat, fro-yo
The only good kind of yogurt I think. I use the yogurt for my fruit smoothies I make and I love it.
Pekin
Absolutly delicious! And it's pretty filling too. Great to have as a snack while you're on a diet.
Macon, GA
Love this yogurt! I mix in granola with mine in the morning and it taste delicious and filling!
San Jacinto, CA
Yummy yummy in my tummy it’s sweet and light and great with fruit like bananas and apples.

Looking for your answer?