BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait® Light with Fiber Strawberry.
New from Yoplait Light.
45% fewer calories than the leading low fat yogurt.
Per serving.
50 calories.
0g sat fat, 0%DV.
55mg sodium, 2%DV.
4g sugars.
Fat Free Yogurt.
Vitamins A, D and Fiber.
Contains Live & Active Cultures.
4 Pack 4 oz.
Grade A.

Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Denham Springs
Yoplait is pretty good, sometimes I find it to be watery but maybe I like Greek yogurt to much. Maybe why I don't favor this but it is a great choice. Has all types of delicious flavores. Very affordable. I'll definitely be buying again because my kids love it!
Tay K.
Tay K.
New Concord
Yogurt is always my go to snack when I am in a rush or need something healthy to eat! It tastes fresh and fruity! I am a repeat customer with yogurt and I always go back for me! I like all flavors of yogurt and I would continue to buy again. One of my favorites!
Clodagh T.
Clodagh T.
Wexford
The only brand of yogurt I'll eat! Nice and refreshing with good flavour! Always seems to have good offers on which makes me want to purchase more! A good substitute for something unhealthy.
Wesley H.
Wesley H.
Very good snack and healthy for you as well. I love the strawberry and the blueberry light yogurts. They go great after a bowl of cereal or just a late night stack. I buy these every time I go to the grocery store.
Jasen D.
Jasen D.
Phoenix, AZ
I lobe these yogurts!! They are really yummy and i auggeta huying them. However i do like the normal kind better. But thiese are a great alternative
Karito V.
Karito V.
West Hills, CA
A mi esposo le encanta y a mi hija tambien disfruto el postre en familia !! Los demas sabores tambien estan deliciosos
Lizzy F.
Lizzy F.
Woodhull
I love yogurt for school, like I have it in the fridge because it's easy to grab for those days where I really don't have time to make anything, and I love the strawberry kind of course.
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
At first I thought these were going to taste weird but they didn't.. I ended up really liking them. Now I buy these instead of the regular ones.
Lisa O.
Lisa O.
Mishawaka, IN
Delicious, healthy, low calories and great tasting NURTRITIOUS SNACK for the entire family to love! That dessert flavors are unbelievable
ana B.
ana B.
They have a really great taste iI love them my kids love them,also super light for a quick snack .I love putting granola in mine