BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait® Light with Fiber Strawberry.
New from Yoplait Light.
45% fewer calories than the leading low fat yogurt.
Per serving.
50 calories.
0g sat fat, 0%DV.
55mg sodium, 2%DV.
4g sugars.
Fat Free Yogurt.
Vitamins A, D and Fiber.
Contains Live & Active Cultures.
4 Pack 4 oz.
Grade A.

Diana R.
Miramar, FL
My kids favorite yogourt, they eat it with cherios cerial on snaks!! The price is good accesible...
Malayna L.
Port Arthur, TX
It is a ver good snack for breakfast or if you need somewhere to go an don't have time to have a meal
Brittney O.
I actually just bought these lol. But I am a big big yougurt eater, I love eating it. I snack alot throughout the day and this is my go too. My 2 year old even loves to eat it.
Sara F.
Mesquite, TX
Strawberry is my family's favorite flavor, and we will only buy yoplait. A yogurt is included in either breakfast or lunch daily.
Tina B.
Mesquite, TX
Omg strawberry is my favorite and love yogurt it's healthy for me love fruits in my yogurt can't love without
Victoria S.
yogurt is the best and so easy to take to work and snack on. I feel with Yoplait Light with Fiber Strawberry yogurt it is healthy for me and helps me get a great start to the day, sometimes even add granola. I would recommend to put this bad boy in your lunch next time you pack it!
Mai Ze V.
Not very big of a yogurt fan, but when I do eat it, I usually love the strawberry ones and blueberry ones only, not the other exotic flavors like the shakes..etc. very healthy.
Rosalyn H.
Fontana, CA
Light, fluffy and tasty! Love these as a quick snack! Can't go wrong here! Healthy and all!
Kaydi W.
Vian, OK
Anything with fiber is something I will buy! lol. I love that this yogurt tastes good (strawberries for the win), and still makes my stomach feel full but not heavy. Would definitely buy this again, and do recommend this to anyone who loves strawberries, yogurt, and fiber!!
jasmine c.
Norwalk, CA
good tasting yogurt , me and my son love it highly recomned this brand, good price and worrh it