BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait® Light with Fiber Strawberry.
New from Yoplait Light.
45% fewer calories than the leading low fat yogurt.
Per serving.
50 calories.
0g sat fat, 0%DV.
55mg sodium, 2%DV.
4g sugars.
Fat Free Yogurt.
Vitamins A, D and Fiber.
Contains Live & Active Cultures.
4 Pack 4 oz.
Grade A.

Tania C.
Tania C.
Wellesley, MA
I don't like it, don't taste like a yogurt, for me is kind of fake, it's affordable but not worth it for the price that I paid, you can buy this at the grocery store or target.
Karito V.
Karito V.
West Hills, CA
A mi esposo le encanta y a mi hija tambien disfruto el postre en familia !! Los demas sabores tambien estan deliciosos
Malayna L.
Malayna L.
Port Arthur, TX
It is a ver good snack for breakfast or if you need somewhere to go an don't have time to have a meal
Marcis R.
Marcis R.
I like the original light strawberry. That's as simple as I can get. And I but a whole bunch at once.
ashley b.
ashley b.
This yogurt is good and I would buy it again because it is reasonably priced. I bought it at a local grocery store
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Denham Springs
Yoplait is pretty good, sometimes I find it to be watery but maybe I like Greek yogurt to much. Maybe why I don't favor this but it is a great choice. Has all types of delicious flavores. Very affordable. I'll definitely be buying again because my kids love it!
Clodagh T.
Clodagh T.
Wexford
The only brand of yogurt I'll eat! Nice and refreshing with good flavour! Always seems to have good offers on which makes me want to purchase more! A good substitute for something unhealthy.
Jasen D.
Jasen D.
Phoenix, AZ
I lobe these yogurts!! They are really yummy and i auggeta huying them. However i do like the normal kind better. But thiese are a great alternative
Lizzy F.
Lizzy F.
Woodhull
I love yogurt for school, like I have it in the fridge because it's easy to grab for those days where I really don't have time to make anything, and I love the strawberry kind of course.
ana B.
ana B.
They have a really great taste iI love them my kids love them,also super light for a quick snack .I love putting granola in mine