BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait® Light with Fiber Strawberry.
New from Yoplait Light.
45% fewer calories than the leading low fat yogurt.
Per serving.
50 calories.
0g sat fat, 0%DV.
55mg sodium, 2%DV.
4g sugars.
Fat Free Yogurt.
Vitamins A, D and Fiber.
Contains Live & Active Cultures.
4 Pack 4 oz.
Grade A.

Tay K.
Mtn Home Afb, ID
Yogurt is always my go to snack when I am in a rush or need something healthy to eat! It tastes fresh and fruity! I am a repeat customer with yogurt and I always go back for me! I like all flavors of yogurt and I would continue to buy again. One of my favorites!
Wesley H.
Very good snack and healthy for you as well. I love the strawberry and the blueberry light yogurts. They go great after a bowl of cereal or just a late night stack. I buy these every time I go to the grocery store.
Vanessa P.
At first I thought these were going to taste weird but they didn't.. I ended up really liking them. Now I buy these instead of the regular ones.
Lisa O.
Mishawaka, IN
Delicious, healthy, low calories and great tasting NURTRITIOUS SNACK for the entire family to love! That dessert flavors are unbelievable
Julia J.
Johns Creek, GA
I love strawberry yogurt and yoplait is a classic. Super creamy and smooth. It's even extra good when frozen with a plastic spoon in the middle! (A little treat I had as a kid)
Erica R.
Edinburg
Great tasting and sweet. No after taste and the fiber keeps you full and regular for those that have tummy trouble.
Marissa B.
San Antonio , TX
Very good taste, nice snack keeps you full and is in my opinion sold for a good price .
Wayneshia P.
Baton Rouge
It's the very best yougurt you could possibly ask for . It's like activia just a better taste .
Krista N.
This is my favorite yogurt brand and my favorite flavor. You simply can't go wrong with this classic. Great flavor and good value.
Lakota M.
Gouldsboro, PA
Best yogurt not real sweat and not bad priced if you are looking for yogurt that's good for you this the one a the rest have tons of extra sugars in them.