BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait® Light with Fiber Strawberry.
New from Yoplait Light.
45% fewer calories than the leading low fat yogurt.
Per serving.
50 calories.
0g sat fat, 0%DV.
55mg sodium, 2%DV.
4g sugars.
Fat Free Yogurt.
Vitamins A, D and Fiber.
Contains Live & Active Cultures.
4 Pack 4 oz.
Grade A.

Wayneshia P.
Baton Rouge
It's the very best yougurt you could possibly ask for . It's like activia just a better taste .
Marissa B.
San Antonio , TX
Very good taste, nice snack keeps you full and is in my opinion sold for a good price .
Mai Ze V.
Not very big of a yogurt fan, but when I do eat it, I usually love the strawberry ones and blueberry ones only, not the other exotic flavors like the shakes..etc. very healthy.
jasmine c.
Norwalk, CA
good tasting yogurt , me and my son love it highly recomned this brand, good price and worrh it
Tina B.
Mesquite, TX
Omg strawberry is my favorite and love yogurt it's healthy for me love fruits in my yogurt can't love without
Brittney O.
I actually just bought these lol. But I am a big big yougurt eater, I love eating it. I snack alot throughout the day and this is my go too. My 2 year old even loves to eat it.
Rosalyn H.
Fontana, CA
Light, fluffy and tasty! Love these as a quick snack! Can't go wrong here! Healthy and all!
Malayna L.
Port Arthur, TX
It is a ver good snack for breakfast or if you need somewhere to go an don't have time to have a meal
Victoria S.
yogurt is the best and so easy to take to work and snack on. I feel with Yoplait Light with Fiber Strawberry yogurt it is healthy for me and helps me get a great start to the day, sometimes even add granola. I would recommend to put this bad boy in your lunch next time you pack it!
odett a.
OHHH that yougurt its just the heav en its delicious , its amazing i eat it every time i can its one of the best yougurt i ever eat