BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait® Light with Fiber Strawberry.
New from Yoplait Light.
45% fewer calories than the leading low fat yogurt.
Per serving.
50 calories.
0g sat fat, 0%DV.
55mg sodium, 2%DV.
4g sugars.
Fat Free Yogurt.
Vitamins A, D and Fiber.
Contains Live & Active Cultures.
4 Pack 4 oz.
Grade A.

Taylor M.
Fort Worth, TX
Love these! I also love the whips ones as well! Yoplait can do no wrong to be honest! Great yogurt!
Maria S.
Canoga park , CA
Love love love this yogurt . Taste great good morning snack or even for breakfast . Good value good prices
cammra n.
Traverse City, MI
The whole family loves these. strawberry and bananas. yummy yummy.
my husband and son have some every morning.
Marlene R.
Love this yogurt and the consistency. I normally have a hard time eating this but this brand has changed my mind
shapree H.
Hemet, CA
Love these!!! I love to grab one when I'm on the go and can't make anything to eat . These taste really good.
Tania C.
Wellesley, MA
I don't like it, don't taste like a yogurt, for me is kind of fake, it's affordable but not worth it for the price that I paid, you can buy this at the grocery store or target.
ashley b.
This yogurt is good and I would buy it again because it is reasonably priced. I bought it at a local grocery store
Keyanna J.
Memphis, TN
I really enjoy Yoplait and with this yogurt you are filled with fiber and its light and the flavor is amazing
Janet L.
El Paso, TX
I like that it actually does taste really light and the strawberry flavor is not thick. I usually buy these as a snack for my husband but my kids love them as well.
Jessica M.
Fontana, CA
Just like any strawberry yogurt. I prefer the light over the original tho, it's feeling and a nice little snack