BY YOPLAIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yoplait® Light with Fiber Strawberry.
New from Yoplait Light.
45% fewer calories than the leading low fat yogurt.
Per serving.
50 calories.
0g sat fat, 0%DV.
55mg sodium, 2%DV.
4g sugars.
Fat Free Yogurt.
Vitamins A, D and Fiber.
Contains Live & Active Cultures.
4 Pack 4 oz.
Grade A.

Keyanna J.
Memphis, TN
I really enjoy Yoplait and with this yogurt you are filled with fiber and its light and the flavor is amazing
Tina B.
Mesquite, TX
Omg strawberry is my favorite and love yogurt it's healthy for me love fruits in my yogurt can't love without
Maria S.
Canoga park , CA
Love love love this yogurt . Taste great good morning snack or even for breakfast . Good value good prices
Polly Y.
Clio , SC
Like the texture and taste. Grandson loves his berry yogurt. Can't keep enough of it. Yes a good value
Malayna L.
Port Arthur, TX
It is a ver good snack for breakfast or if you need somewhere to go an don't have time to have a meal
Marcis R.
I like the original light strawberry. That's as simple as I can get. And I but a whole bunch at once.
Taylor M.
Fort Worth, TX
Love these! I also love the whips ones as well! Yoplait can do no wrong to be honest! Great yogurt!
Diana R.
Miramar, FL
My kids favorite yogourt, they eat it with cherios cerial on snaks!! The price is good accesible...
Dawn W.
Ambridge, PA
This is a great way to get your daily fiber in and stay on track with your healthy eating choices
pauline c.
Phenix City, AL
I think the one usually buy.its been a while since money is tight .i just get what really need .