BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait® Light with Fiber Strawberry.
New from Yoplait Light.
45% fewer calories than the leading low fat yogurt.
Per serving.
50 calories.
0g sat fat, 0%DV.
55mg sodium, 2%DV.
4g sugars.
Fat Free Yogurt.
Vitamins A, D and Fiber.
Contains Live & Active Cultures.
4 Pack 4 oz.
Grade A.

Dusty B.
Dusty B.
Gilmer, TX
Taste really good and it's also good for you if you are on a diet, it's a great snack.
Erin D.
Erin D.
Florence, AL
This is my favorite yogurt so far!! I love all the flavors and especially the price.
Tay K.
Tay K.
Mtn Home Afb, ID
Yogurt is always my go to snack when I am in a rush or need something healthy to eat! It tastes fresh and fruity! I am a repeat customer with yogurt and I always go back for me! I like all flavors of yogurt and I would continue to buy again. One of my favorites!
Wesley H.
Wesley H.
Very good snack and healthy for you as well. I love the strawberry and the blueberry light yogurts. They go great after a bowl of cereal or just a late night stack. I buy these every time I go to the grocery store.
Lizzy F.
Lizzy F.
Woodhull, NY
I love yogurt for school, like I have it in the fridge because it's easy to grab for those days where I really don't have time to make anything, and I love the strawberry kind of course.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Denham Springs
Yoplait is pretty good, sometimes I find it to be watery but maybe I like Greek yogurt to much. Maybe why I don't favor this but it is a great choice. Has all types of delicious flavores. Very affordable. I'll definitely be buying again because my kids love it!
Aurelli M.
Aurelli M.
Absolutely delicious. So settling in my stomach. It has a perfect left of not too much yogurt and not too much strawberries. The texture is soft with decently chopped straberries
Julia J.
Julia J.
Johns Creek, GA
I love strawberry yogurt and yoplait is a classic. Super creamy and smooth. It's even extra good when frozen with a plastic spoon in the middle! (A little treat I had as a kid)
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
At first I thought these were going to taste weird but they didn't.. I ended up really liking them. Now I buy these instead of the regular ones.
Jasen D.
Jasen D.
Phoenix, AZ
I lobe these yogurts!! They are really yummy and i auggeta huying them. However i do like the normal kind better. But thiese are a great alternative