BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait® Light with Fiber Strawberry.
New from Yoplait Light.
45% fewer calories than the leading low fat yogurt.
Per serving.
50 calories.
0g sat fat, 0%DV.
55mg sodium, 2%DV.
4g sugars.
Fat Free Yogurt.
Vitamins A, D and Fiber.
Contains Live & Active Cultures.
4 Pack 4 oz.
Grade A.

Jasen D.
Phoenix, AZ
I lobe these yogurts!! They are really yummy and i auggeta huying them. However i do like the normal kind better. But thiese are a great alternative
Vanessa P.
At first I thought these were going to taste weird but they didn't.. I ended up really liking them. Now I buy these instead of the regular ones.
Lisa O.
Mishawaka, IN
Delicious, healthy, low calories and great tasting NURTRITIOUS SNACK for the entire family to love! That dessert flavors are unbelievable
Krista N.
This is my favorite yogurt brand and my favorite flavor. You simply can't go wrong with this classic. Great flavor and good value.
Sara F.
Mesquite, TX
Strawberry is my family's favorite flavor, and we will only buy yoplait. A yogurt is included in either breakfast or lunch daily.
ana B.
They have a really great taste iI love them my kids love them,also super light for a quick snack .I love putting granola in mine
Kelsey S.
Streetsboro, OH
Yoplait strawberry yogurt is my absolute favorite! It always tastes fresh and the strawberry chunks are the
Perfect touch
Karito V.
West Hills, CA
A mi esposo le encanta y a mi hija tambien disfruto el postre en familia !! Los demas sabores tambien estan deliciosos
Erica R.
Edinburg
Great tasting and sweet. No after taste and the fiber keeps you full and regular for those that have tummy trouble.
Judy M.
I really enjoy yogurt my most favorite is vanilla and strawberry the peach and the lime and just plan vanilla