BY YOPLAIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yoplait® Light with Fiber Strawberry.
New from Yoplait Light.
45% fewer calories than the leading low fat yogurt.
Per serving.
50 calories.
0g sat fat, 0%DV.
55mg sodium, 2%DV.
4g sugars.
Fat Free Yogurt.
Vitamins A, D and Fiber.
Contains Live & Active Cultures.
4 Pack 4 oz.
Grade A.

Tania C.
Wellesley, MA
I don't like it, don't taste like a yogurt, for me is kind of fake, it's affordable but not worth it for the price that I paid, you can buy this at the grocery store or target.
Janet L.
El Paso, TX
I like that it actually does taste really light and the strawberry flavor is not thick. I usually buy these as a snack for my husband but my kids love them as well.
Lakota M.
Gouldsboro, PA
Best yogurt not real sweat and not bad priced if you are looking for yogurt that's good for you this the one a the rest have tons of extra sugars in them.
Jasen D.
Phoenix, AZ
I lobe these yogurts!! They are really yummy and i auggeta huying them. However i do like the normal kind better. But thiese are a great alternative
Vanessa P.
At first I thought these were going to taste weird but they didn't.. I ended up really liking them. Now I buy these instead of the regular ones.
Whitney W.
West Liberty, KY
Yum! My kids and I eat this all of the time it has the perfect amount of strawberry and yogurt all mixed in to one! Leaving you full and refreshed.
Lisa O.
Mishawaka, IN
Delicious, healthy, low calories and great tasting NURTRITIOUS SNACK for the entire family to love! That dessert flavors are unbelievable
Krista N.
This is my favorite yogurt brand and my favorite flavor. You simply can't go wrong with this classic. Great flavor and good value.
Jissel H.
Fresno, CA
I usually get strawberry yogurts my daughter loves them. They are very delicious and the size is awesome it is just enough amount
Sara F.
Mesquite, TX
Strawberry is my family's favorite flavor, and we will only buy yoplait. A yogurt is included in either breakfast or lunch daily.