BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait® Light with Fiber Strawberry.
New from Yoplait Light.
45% fewer calories than the leading low fat yogurt.
Per serving.
50 calories.
0g sat fat, 0%DV.
55mg sodium, 2%DV.
4g sugars.
Fat Free Yogurt.
Vitamins A, D and Fiber.
Contains Live & Active Cultures.
4 Pack 4 oz.
Grade A.

Kaydi W.
Kaydi W.
Vian, OK
Anything with fiber is something I will buy! lol. I love that this yogurt tastes good (strawberries for the win), and still makes my stomach feel full but not heavy. Would definitely buy this again, and do recommend this to anyone who loves strawberries, yogurt, and fiber!!
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
A lot of yogurts contain a lot of sugar but this one does not because its light so i like that about it. Also due to the fact that it doesn't have as much sugar it doesn't taste either bland of artificially sweetened with low calorie sweeteners.
Tania C.
Tania C.
Wellesley, MA
I don't like it, don't taste like a yogurt, for me is kind of fake, it's affordable but not worth it for the price that I paid, you can buy this at the grocery store or target.
Janet L.
Janet L.
El Paso, TX
I like that it actually does taste really light and the strawberry flavor is not thick. I usually buy these as a snack for my husband but my kids love them as well.
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
West Liberty, KY
Yum! My kids and I eat this all of the time it has the perfect amount of strawberry and yogurt all mixed in to one! Leaving you full and refreshed.
Sara F.
Sara F.
Mesquite , TX
Strawberry is my family's favorite flavor, and we will only buy yoplait. A yogurt is included in either breakfast or lunch daily.
Jissel H.
Jissel H.
Fresno, CA
I usually get strawberry yogurts my daughter loves them. They are very delicious and the size is awesome it is just enough amount
ashley b.
ashley b.
This yogurt is good and I would buy it again because it is reasonably priced. I bought it at a local grocery store
Marlene R.
Marlene R.
Love this yogurt and the consistency. I normally have a hard time eating this but this brand has changed my mind
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Fontana, CA
Just like any strawberry yogurt. I prefer the light over the original tho, it's feeling and a nice little snack