BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait® Light with Fiber Strawberry.
New from Yoplait Light.
45% fewer calories than the leading low fat yogurt.
Per serving.
50 calories.
0g sat fat, 0%DV.
55mg sodium, 2%DV.
4g sugars.
Fat Free Yogurt.
Vitamins A, D and Fiber.
Contains Live & Active Cultures.
4 Pack 4 oz.
Grade A.

Alyssa R.
Denham Springs
Yoplait is pretty good, sometimes I find it to be watery but maybe I like Greek yogurt to much. Maybe why I don't favor this but it is a great choice. Has all types of delicious flavores. Very affordable. I'll definitely be buying again because my kids love it!
Tay K.
Mtn Home Afb, ID
Yogurt is always my go to snack when I am in a rush or need something healthy to eat! It tastes fresh and fruity! I am a repeat customer with yogurt and I always go back for me! I like all flavors of yogurt and I would continue to buy again. One of my favorites!
Wesley H.
Very good snack and healthy for you as well. I love the strawberry and the blueberry light yogurts. They go great after a bowl of cereal or just a late night stack. I buy these every time I go to the grocery store.
Lizzy F.
Woodhull, NY
I love yogurt for school, like I have it in the fridge because it's easy to grab for those days where I really don't have time to make anything, and I love the strawberry kind of course.
Brittney O.
I actually just bought these lol. But I am a big big yougurt eater, I love eating it. I snack alot throughout the day and this is my go too. My 2 year old even loves to eat it.
Aurelli M.
Absolutely delicious. So settling in my stomach. It has a perfect left of not too much yogurt and not too much strawberries. The texture is soft with decently chopped straberries
Julia J.
Cumming, GA
I love strawberry yogurt and yoplait is a classic. Super creamy and smooth. It's even extra good when frozen with a plastic spoon in the middle! (A little treat I had as a kid)
Jackie C.
A lot of yogurts contain a lot of sugar but this one does not because its light so i like that about it. Also due to the fact that it doesn't have as much sugar it doesn't taste either bland of artificially sweetened with low calorie sweeteners.
Kaydi W.
Vian, OK
Anything with fiber is something I will buy! lol. I love that this yogurt tastes good (strawberries for the win), and still makes my stomach feel full but not heavy. Would definitely buy this again, and do recommend this to anyone who loves strawberries, yogurt, and fiber!!
Mai Ze V.
Not very big of a yogurt fan, but when I do eat it, I usually love the strawberry ones and blueberry ones only, not the other exotic flavors like the shakes..etc. very healthy.