Yoplait® Light White Chocolate Strawberry Yogurt uploaded by Janieya H.

BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait Light Fat Free Yogurt White Chocolate Strawberry. New look, same great taste. Flavored with other natural flavor with live and active cultures. Enriched with vitamin A and D. Contains no artificial flavors and high fructose corn syrup.

Yoplait Light White Chocolate Strawberry Fat Free Yogurt:

• Now no aspartame
  • 40% fewer calories than the leading low fat yogurt (Yoplait Light: 90 calories; 0g fat; leading low fat yogurt: 170 calories; 2g fat per 6 ounces)
  • Meets National Yogurt Association criteria for live and active culture yogurt
  • High in calcium
  • Endorsed by Weight Watchers' 2 PointsPlus value per serving
  • Grade A
  • Gluten free; kosher

Yoplait--now 90 calories! Yoplait Light White Chocolate Strawberry Fat Free Yogurt meets National Yogurt Association criteria for live and active culture yogurt. 40% Fewer Calories than the Leading Low Fat Yogurt: Yoplait Light: 90 calories; 0 grams fat. Leading low fat yogurt: 170 calories; 2 grams fat per 6 ounces.

Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Strawberries, Modified Corn Starch, Sugar, Kosher Gelatin, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Tricalcium Phosphate, Potassium Sorbate Added to Maintain Freshness, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Red #40, Vitamin A Acetate, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Vitamin D3.

Nicole A.
Westwood, NJ
All the yoplait lites are great quick, low calorie snacks, but this flavor is my favorite. It tastes WAY more rich than it is, and is a option when I’m craving something sweet but trying to keep it healthy.
Crystal S.
This is hands down my Favorite yogurt brand and flavor. The taste is great and smooth and doesn't have any chalky taste to it. Nothing better than this flavor here, if they sold these in the big box I would definitely buy more.
Shaneck Allison B.
456 C/Luis M. Souffront La Rosa 1 Edif.B1 Apt.21
Esta marca me encanta ese sabor no. Me gusta la de fresa, fresa con guineo o bluberri.no es costoso es súper económico.si es saludable y sabe muy bueno para otra qué hay en el mercado. Si lo recomiendo ya que es bueno y económico
April C.
We buy this for our daughter. She loves all the flavors, this is one of her favorites. Very creamy and delicious. Works well in her lunches or after school snacks. We would definitely buy it again for her anytime.
Jason L.
Tulsa, OK
Simple and Delicious. The flavor is great, but the package is a little deceptive. The bottom part on some of the containers are caved inwards to make it look like it has more content to the package. I still would recommend due the flavor is great.
Nhu H.
San Jose, CA
This yogurt taste good espically in the morning for breakfast. You can eat this dor snack or even for lunch. The yogurt flavor is strawberry and it makes more flavor. I would buy it again and eat it for breakfast
Kali G.
My all time go to flavor!! Super yummy while being low on cals. It's a win win. I have to be careful at what brand of yogurt I eat because it burns my tongue, but I have no problem what so ever with this brand
Racey W.
Muskogee, OK
Not particularly my favorite flavor but it's okay. I ate a lot of similar flavors on my diet. It's a way better consistency then other related products. It tastes like strawberries. Maybe add more of the "chocolate" flavor
Bailey S.
Birch Run
Not a big fan of yogurt but these are the best yogurt I have tried. It tastes really well but the texture of it grosses me out. It's really affordable only like 90 cents for one of these. I buy them for my sister.
Ashley S.
Conway
This yoghurt is wonderful. Now I know it says "light" because it's less calories but either of them taste amazing and it's up to you if you want the light or not.