Yoplait® Light White Chocolate Strawberry Yogurt uploaded by Janieya H.

BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait Light Fat Free Yogurt White Chocolate Strawberry. New look, same great taste. Flavored with other natural flavor with live and active cultures. Enriched with vitamin A and D. Contains no artificial flavors and high fructose corn syrup.

Yoplait Light White Chocolate Strawberry Fat Free Yogurt:

• Now no aspartame
  • 40% fewer calories than the leading low fat yogurt (Yoplait Light: 90 calories; 0g fat; leading low fat yogurt: 170 calories; 2g fat per 6 ounces)
  • Meets National Yogurt Association criteria for live and active culture yogurt
  • High in calcium
  • Endorsed by Weight Watchers' 2 PointsPlus value per serving
  • Grade A
  • Gluten free; kosher

Yoplait--now 90 calories! Yoplait Light White Chocolate Strawberry Fat Free Yogurt meets National Yogurt Association criteria for live and active culture yogurt. 40% Fewer Calories than the Leading Low Fat Yogurt: Yoplait Light: 90 calories; 0 grams fat. Leading low fat yogurt: 170 calories; 2 grams fat per 6 ounces.

Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Strawberries, Modified Corn Starch, Sugar, Kosher Gelatin, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Tricalcium Phosphate, Potassium Sorbate Added to Maintain Freshness, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Red #40, Vitamin A Acetate, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Vitamin D3.

Alexis S.
Statesboro, GA
This product was so good! I think you could tell it was light but other then that good. It was affordable and sometimes they have discounts on this product. It is healthy better then the normal one. I would add that it's good and creamy and I love the white chocolate in it!
Erin O.
I love this yogurt. The sweetness of the chocolate combined with the flavor of the strawberries in a healthy snack just can't be beat. I had this for the first time a few days ago, and I am obsessed. I look forward to stocking my college fridge with this product.
Nicole A.
Westwood, NJ
All the yoplait lites are great quick, low calorie snacks, but this flavor is my favorite. It tastes WAY more rich than it is, and is a option when I’m craving something sweet but trying to keep it healthy.
Crystal S.
This is hands down my Favorite yogurt brand and flavor. The taste is great and smooth and doesn't have any chalky taste to it. Nothing better than this flavor here, if they sold these in the big box I would definitely buy more.
Shaneck Allison B.
456 C/Luis M. Souffront La Rosa 1 Edif.B1 Apt.21
Esta marca me encanta ese sabor no. Me gusta la de fresa, fresa con guineo o bluberri.no es costoso es súper económico.si es saludable y sabe muy bueno para otra qué hay en el mercado. Si lo recomiendo ya que es bueno y económico
April C.
We buy this for our daughter. She loves all the flavors, this is one of her favorites. Very creamy and delicious. Works well in her lunches or after school snacks. We would definitely buy it again for her anytime.
Nhu H.
San Jose, CA
This yogurt taste good espically in the morning for breakfast. You can eat this dor snack or even for lunch. The yogurt flavor is strawberry and it makes more flavor. I would buy it again and eat it for breakfast
Jason L.
Tulsa, OK
Simple and Delicious. The flavor is great, but the package is a little deceptive. The bottom part on some of the containers are caved inwards to make it look like it has more content to the package. I still would recommend due the flavor is great.
Hailley W.
Newaygo, MI
This is by far my favorite flavor! I love the chunks of strawberry mixed into the yogurt. I add a little bit of a good quality granola and it turns these yogurts into a hearty snack that is also healthy!
Kali G.
My all time go to flavor!! Super yummy while being low on cals. It's a win win. I have to be careful at what brand of yogurt I eat because it burns my tongue, but I have no problem what so ever with this brand