Yoplait® Light Watermelon Fat Free Yogurt

Fewer calories than the leading low fat yogurt; yoplait light: 90 calories; 0g fat, leading low fat yogurt: 150 calories; 2g fat per 6 oz. Yoplait Light Limited Edition Watermelon Fat Free Yogurt, 6 oz

Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Modified Corn Starch, Sugar Kosher Gelatin, Colored with Black Carrot Juice, Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate Added to maintain freshness, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.

Ashley V.
Lodi, CA
Going back to my previous story, this is one of the flavors of yogurt I thought I would love, and the first bite or two is great! Then I go into my hate for yogurt mode and I just let it sit there. It's not the yogurts fault, it's just how it has to be. Yogurt and I are not meant to be together. It's just not going to work. Unless it's frozen yogurts. That's a whole new story.
David W.
Wilson, NC
Right watermelon yogurt? Who woulda thought, my son loves this. Personally I'm not a big fan of the flavor but I still tried it, give everything a chance, very smooth and solid flavor not watery or blah. If you love watermelon this may be a good try for you!
Ray E.
Absolutely delicious. A refreshing snack on a warm day. A nice fruity flavor that wasn't artificial or too sweet. I purchased this particular flavor at Walmart for less than a dollar and that sadly that was the only place I could find the flavor. I would absolutely buy it again if I could find it again.
Sydney D.
I love this brand of yogurt! All of the flavors do not disappoint. It is great for a quick snack on the go. I like eating the "light" flavors because it makes me feel like it's a little healthier and it basically tastes the same as the regular kind.
Kelsey S.
If you like eating healthy, and it still tasting good then this is the yogurt for you! I got mine at Walmart and it really is my top pick over any other yogurt product. It has a sweet and creamy watermelon taste and I will purchase again!
Alondra G.
This was by far the nastiest flavor they've had, and take in mind I love watermelon but it was nasty, I didn't like it, and after that one time I didn't want to try new flavors they had out, it wasn't expensive or anything it just wasn't good, and I wouldn't buy it again
Tori A.
Greenfield, OH
I buy this product every single time I go to the grocery! Its .99 cents you guys! Sometimes even cheaper on sale! The variety of flavors they have are crazy!! Taste exactly like the flavor it says every time!
Jenna H.
Elizabeth, PA
I love these yogurts. They're inexpensive and delicious. You can also choice from the lights or normal kind. They even have whipped. I'm not a huge fan of that though.
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
This is NOT the flavor I buy I personally hate watermelon and this actual yogurt but I love the other flavors they have and so does my three year old daughter we eat it all the time.
Rachael S.
Lancaster, OH
When I bought this flavor of yogurt I was very very unsure of how it would be. I was supremely surprised to find that I LOVED IT! It does taste like watermelon but almost like a candy flavored watermelon. I would keep buying it, if I could find it in stores. I was only able to purchase it one time and I haven't been able to find it again!