BY YOPLAIT

Fewer calories than the leading low fat yogurt; yoplait light: 90 calories; 0g fat, leading low fat yogurt: 150 calories; 2g fat per 6 oz. Yoplait Light Limited Edition Watermelon Fat Free Yogurt, 6 oz

Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Modified Corn Starch, Sugar Kosher Gelatin, Colored with Black Carrot Juice, Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate Added to maintain freshness, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.

Katie P.
My children and I love these! We get all different flavors but watermelon is one of our absolute favorites! I love to get my kids eating healthy with a splurge day here or there!
Omaria M.
My mother always told me that a portion of yogurt a day would always do me good in the body, I am very delicate with my digestion so the solution has always been a good and delicious yogurt that in addition to providing the benefits I need is A healthy and tasty snack
Ashley V.
Lodi, CA
Going back to my previous story, this is one of the flavors of yogurt I thought I would love, and the first bite or two is great! Then I go into my hate for yogurt mode and I just let it sit there. It's not the yogurts fault, it's just how it has to be. Yogurt and I are not meant to be together. It's just not going to work. Unless it's frozen yogurts. That's a whole new story.
David W.
Wilson, NC
Right watermelon yogurt? Who woulda thought, my son loves this. Personally I'm not a big fan of the flavor but I still tried it, give everything a chance, very smooth and solid flavor not watery or blah. If you love watermelon this may be a good try for you!
Ray E.
Absolutely delicious. A refreshing snack on a warm day. A nice fruity flavor that wasn't artificial or too sweet. I purchased this particular flavor at Walmart for less than a dollar and that sadly that was the only place I could find the flavor. I would absolutely buy it again if I could find it again.
Sydney K.
I'm not much of a yogurt person but this right here is amazing. It has such a nice watermelon summery taste to it and is very rich and creamy. You can't even tell it's fat free. I definitely recommend to anyone.
Lourdes B.
Fresno
The price is very affordable for my family,  My grandchildren love the taste.  Sams club price is good.  The price I paid is good for the value of the product.  The fruits really taste good.  i will purchase this product again.
Kelsey S.
If you like eating healthy, and it still tasting good then this is the yogurt for you! I got mine at Walmart and it really is my top pick over any other yogurt product. It has a sweet and creamy watermelon taste and I will purchase again!
Alondra G.
Plainfield
This was by far the nastiest flavor they've had, and take in mind I love watermelon but it was nasty, I didn't like it, and after that one time I didn't want to try new flavors they had out, it wasn't expensive or anything it just wasn't good, and I wouldn't buy it again
Lauren P.
Yum yum yum!! I'm not a huge fan of watermelon's texture but i love watermelon-flavored things, so this was delicious!! I would love for this to become a regular product instead of just limited edition. So good!