Yoplait® Light Very Vanilla Fat Free Yogurt 4-6 oz. Cups

Meets National Yogurt Association criteria for Live and Active Culture Yogurt. see more...

Lyndsey H.
Big stone gap , VA
Personally the flavor wasn't the best compared to others I've tried. It seemed thicker in a way that I truly did not like. Compared to others, I've seen and tasted way better than this product. I wouldn't buy again.
Niesha P.
My daughter is obsessed with this yogurt. It is very much affordable and a lot of the times is in sale. Perfect flavors although some I question . Great value because it there are different varieties as far as flavor and textures.
Krystal V.
New York , NY
Yoplait® Greek 100 Calories Key Lime Fat Free Yogurt 4-5.3 oz. Cups It's really light and creamy texture. Great taste and helped to regulate my digestive system. It helps kick my sweet tooth without breaking my calorie counts. Would definitely recommend.
Diana C.
Yoplait, is one of my favorite yogurts. It's is great value, tastes great and is really healthy. Yoplait has many flavors and they all taste great. It tastes like it says. I would recommend to anyone in a heartbeat.
Lily Mily S.
639 bablonica dr
When I was on my diet, I would get these all the time, not only did they help me loose weight but they helped me regain my confidence. Now I can strut my amazing fit of infront if everyone. I 100% recommend
Avery J.
Okay so when you look at it, it says light but honestly it taste all the same. I would prefer this brand then anything else. There very affordable at any store. I totally recommend this to everyone.
Lauren B.
New Iberia
These are one of the better tasting yogurts. There do have a good variety of flavors. I don't like the amount of carbs if that could be cut back. But other than that it's a must! I buy these for my diet.
Itzel R.
Weslaco, TX
Vanilla is my favorite flavor!! And it is great that is it light if you want to loose those extra pounds! And you can buy it at a good price! Love this yogurt, I would definitely recommend it to others!
Maria A.
My favorite snack! I love it. So refreshing and fulfilling. I always add a raisin walnut trail mix and it is sooo delicious. I love snacking on this yogurt in between meals
Natasha H.
San Antonio, TX
Wasn't a fan of the vanilla. I rather have the strawberry or the strawberry banana. I like other flavors as well but just not the vanilla. I usually buy a lot of them, different flavors of course, but I usually never get to eat them all before my husband gets to them.