BY YOPLAIT

Meets National Yogurt Association criteria for Live and Active Culture Yogurt. see more...

Niesha P.
My daughter is obsessed with this yogurt. It is very much affordable and a lot of the times is in sale. Perfect flavors although some I question . Great value because it there are different varieties as far as flavor and textures.
Lyndsey H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Foodie Expert
Personally the flavor wasn't the best compared to others I've tried. It seemed thicker in a way that I truly did not like. Compared to others, I've seen and tasted way better than this product. I wouldn't buy again.
Krystal V.
Yoplait® Greek 100 Calories Key Lime Fat Free Yogurt 4-5.3 oz. Cups It's really light and creamy texture. Great taste and helped to regulate my digestive system. It helps kick my sweet tooth without breaking my calorie counts. Would definitely recommend.
Diana C.
Yoplait, is one of my favorite yogurts. It's is great value, tastes great and is really healthy. Yoplait has many flavors and they all taste great. It tastes like it says. I would recommend to anyone in a heartbeat.
Lily Mily S.
639 bablonica dr
When I was on my diet, I would get these all the time, not only did they help me loose weight but they helped me regain my confidence. Now I can strut my amazing fit of infront if everyone. I 100% recommend
Avery J.
Independence
Okay so when you look at it, it says light but honestly it taste all the same. I would prefer this brand then anything else. There very affordable at any store. I totally recommend this to everyone.
Cassy L.
Terre Haute, IN
I Love This Yogurt. I'm Always Satisfied With Every Flavor That I Get. It Tastes Really Good. I Would Choose The Light Brand. I Buy Mine At Kroger. Every Single Bite Is A Burst Of Flavor In Your Mouth.
Itzel R.
Weslaco, TX
Vanilla is my favorite flavor!! And it is great that is it light if you want to loose those extra pounds! And you can buy it at a good price! Love this yogurt, I would definitely recommend it to others!
Lauren B.
New Iberia
These are one of the better tasting yogurts. There do have a good variety of flavors. I don't like the amount of carbs if that could be cut back. But other than that it's a must! I buy these for my diet.
Maria A.
My favorite snack! I love it. So refreshing and fulfilling. I always add a raisin walnut trail mix and it is sooo delicious. I love snacking on this yogurt in between meals