BY YOPLAIT

Meets National Yogurt Association criteria for Live and Active Culture Yogurt. see more...

Kristy M.
Kristy M.
Coraopolis, PA
I love these little containers because they are perfect to grab and throw in my purse right before I hit the road to work. They're filling enough that I won't be hungry until a mid morning snack, or they could be my mid morning snack! Great flavors are available as well.
Natasha H.
Natasha H.
San Antonio, TX
Wasn't a fan of the vanilla. I rather have the strawberry or the strawberry banana. I like other flavors as well but just not the vanilla. I usually buy a lot of them, different flavors of course, but I usually never get to eat them all before my husband gets to them.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Towson, MD
Foodie Expert
I only like this Vanilla and Yoplait's Greek Vanilla Yogurt. These two are the only yogurt i eat. I mix it with granola and cut up strawberries. This yogurt is creamy and flavorful without tasting artificial. Best yogurt on the market!
Kaylie M.
Kaylie M.
Philadelphia, PA
These are delicious and fat free which is awesome! Love the classic vanilla taste that everyone loves!its similar to other yogurts but is awesome too. They're healthy and delicious!!! Love these and they work good in smoothies too
Yuliana A.
Yuliana A.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Foodie Expert
Yoplait is know for their yogurts, but this particular flavor is not one of my favorite. It taste okay but nothing special about it. I will not be repurchasing this product
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
Foodie Expert
I really like this kind of yogurt in my lunch for school and then I add some granola and it's absolutely delicious. Also very good source of dairy at the same time.
Heather G.
Heather G.
Jena, LA
Vanilla flavored yogurt always hits the spot. Its so refreshing and delicious. With the vanillas, i love adding fruit or granola to them. Definitely a must have.
Sara W.
Sara W.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I love the flavor and all the uses I have for this product. I use it to make my smoothies, juices, with fruit or just alone!! So yummy
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
Spruce Pine, AL
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love these yogurts! I eat these all the time. They come from any store that carries food and they are very affordable
Molly C.
Molly C.
Try to eat the ones with no aspartame. Aspartame is an artificial sweetener known to cause diseases like cancer and insanity