Yoplait® Light Very Vanilla Fat Free Yogurt uploaded by Kayla G.Yoplait® Light Very Vanilla Fat Free Yogurt uploaded by Danielle C.

BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Modified Corn Starch, Sugar, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Vitamin A Acetate, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Vitamin D3.

Heather D.
Sacramento
I eat this stuff almost every day. It tastes great. It’s only 90 calories, so it’s a good option for breakfast or a snack if you’re in a diet. It’s not expensive either. A good source of calcium and protein. It’s not that thick consistency of some of the other yogurts on the market.
Luisa P.
Very delicious! I usually buy this yogurt and it has a very good flavor for vanilla, not too plain or sweet! It has a nice consistency and is not very watery or thick! I buy yoplait yogurt very often and try new flavors but I always buy some vanilla!
ᘔEIᑎᗩᗷ A.
Dearborn, MI
This yogurt melts in my
Mouth, super healthy and inexpensive this yogurt varies from 60 cents to a dollar, depending on the deals they have going on. I’m a very simple person I usually stick with vanilla and mix it with some fresh fruits cut up.
Rachel C.
I really love this brand and flavor of yogurt. It is very creamy, not too thick and has a subtle vanilla taste. If you really want to spruce it up, add some Nature Valley™ Protein Granola Oats 'n Honey or some fresh fruit.
Robyn K.
Appleton
This is a staple for our house. We use it almost daily for overnight oats. It has a light flavor but enough to satisfy a sweet craving. Have had multiple flavors as well but the use we get out of the vanilla makes it our top one.
Jackie J.
Youngstown, OH
I much prefer plain vanilla yogurt and this is a delicious grab and go treat. Slightly less carbs than their “original” counterpart but they are good additions to a smoothie or I’ll add some fruit on top for the kids for dessert.
Isabel C.
West Baldwin
Best tasting yogurt I have ever had! Perfect amount of vanilla flavor! I bought it at Walmart for 68 cents. Can't get much better than that! I've been losing weight and this is the perfect snack for me with only 90 calories! I throw in some granola and viola! So yummy
Sophie P.
This is your typical vanilla yogurt. It’s creamy, healthy, and tastes like vanilla. Like most Yoplait yogurts, it has a strange aftertaste if you eat a bunch of them, but one-off cups taste fine. These are good.
Brooke L.
Mc Calla, AL
I think this yogurt is okay. Not really a fan of the vanilla flavor. I prefer strawberry or blueberry over this flavor. Other than the flavor I would say it’s one of the best yogurts I’ve had
Melissa F.
Corsicana
My daughter and I love this. It is smooth and creamy. I like to use it for cooking also. I buy this every week and the price is very reasonable. It’s not too sweet and it’s light. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Grevelyn C.