BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Cherries, Modified Corn Starch, Sugar, Kosher Gelatin, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Tricalcium Phosphate, Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Red #40, Vitamin A Acetate, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Blue #1, Vitamin D3.

Buy on Walmart
Jamie F.
Chicago
This is my favorite yogurt! Yoplait doesn’t skimp out on cherries, providing a bunch of full, fresh, and tasty cherries. A very flavorful quick and easy treat!
Courtney B.
Arcadia, CA
I LOVE Yoplait!! It's the only yogurt I eat. There's so much fruit and flavor in every yogurt. And the cherry one is my absolute favorite. They also have so many different varieties of yogurt now, so many to choose from!
Léa R.
albi
I looove cherry 🍒 yogurt ! And this one without fat it great and have a super taste of cherry well what it is suppose to taste like ^^ give it a try it worth it.
Whitney O.
Eugene
The best Yoplait yogurt! The only kind I will eat. Really does taste like cherry and doesn't have any weird after tastes
Melissa H.
Santa Maria
This has got to be my favorite flavor! Its rich and creamy plus it's full of cherries. All of the flavors are tasty but cherry is the best!
Morgan K.
Orlando, FL
The flavor is great! I also love the cherry pieces. This is a perfect amount of food for a quick snack or for a light breakfast. The small container let's you bring it anywhere. I also love some of the other flavors. I would recommend this to everyone.
Amanda L.
Amarillo, TX
I can't say enough good things about this yogurt. 2 years ago I started my weight-loss journey and with the help of Yoplait Light yogurt I've lost 68 pounds I say that this yogurt helped because I eat this every single day for breakfast along with shredded wheat and it is amazing
member-942f3
Very yummmy. Absolutely delicious. Love the flavors they make. I'm a repeat consumer. I will always buy this product... the value is very good almost too good. It really dose give you the tast of cherry. I highly recommended  this to all the yogurt lover out there.
Molly E.
Oakdale , MN
Delicious, rich tasting yogurt. It is great for an afternoon snack when you are getting hungry for a late lunch or dinner. Love the chunks of cherry in there, it's definitely my favorite part of the yogurt. Price is great, wherever you buy it. less than a dollar per cup.
Haley M.
Villa Rica, GA
Yoplait has always been a favorite of mine when it comes to yogurt. The "light" option is good for me because it not only reduces carbs, but it also keeps the great flavor! It's diabetic friendly and the taste is great!