BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Cherries, Modified Corn Starch, Sugar, Kosher Gelatin, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Tricalcium Phosphate, Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Red #40, Vitamin A Acetate, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Blue #1, Vitamin D3.

Kenya H.
Fort Smith, AR
So many flavors to choose from and theyre all so healthy! Love packing them as a snack!
Whitney B.
Very tasty and light. Great for a quick snack on the go! Plus you can't beat the price.
Marie H.
Rose Hill, VA
Yoplait is my favorite brand of yogurt. It is sweet but not too rich. Very delicious!
Carri C.
Peyton
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite yogurt. It is filling and delicious. I have never been disappointed by this yogurt.
Jennifer F.
Elkhart
Wonderful cherry flavor. Smooth consistency. I like how you can’t taste the sweetener. These are a great deal and we can often get for 10/$5 at our local suoermarkets.
Mackenzie S.
Newark, DE
I love yoplait! It is creamy and yummy and they always have a good amount of fruit in each cup.
Léa R.
albi
I looove cherry 🍒 yogurt ! And this one without fat it great and have a super taste of cherry well what it is suppose to taste like ^^ give it a try it worth it.
Ashley P.
Burlington, ON
These Source yogurts are my favourite kind of yogurt.  This is a basic cherry flavour, but it's very flavourful and has cherry pieces in it.  It is only 35 calories for a 1/3 of a cup (which is all you really need) and no sugar.  Perfect with added fruit, granola, or on its own.
Nikki S.
Yoplait Light Very Cherry Fat Free Yogurt is AMAZING. Seriously! I was apprehensive when I first bought it because I was not a huge fan of yogurt to begin with and usually "light" version mean sacrificing flavor. This is not the case at all. These yogurts are packed with wonderful flavor. I have bought these every shopping trip since that forst try. It's that great.
Tumia S.
Long Beach, CA
These are wonderful for an late night snack and not something to sugary or fatty its amazing smooth taste and the mixture of the raspberry is amazing must taste