BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Cherries, Modified Corn Starch, Sugar, Kosher Gelatin, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Tricalcium Phosphate, Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Red #40, Vitamin A Acetate, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Blue #1, Vitamin D3.

Joan A.
Spring, TX
Love the different varieties of love to taste a little closer I love the thickness of it and the flavors
Kayla S.
Seattle, WA
I eat this almost every morning for breakfast. It's yummy and gets me though the morning and low calorie!
Kelli D.
West Columbia, SC
This is great yogurt, at times it feels like dessert on my diet! It’s very refreshing and filling.
Chanté L.
Brownsville, TX
I only eat strawberry banana that is my favorite i feel bkueberry taste weird and I don't like it
Angela M.
Corcoran, CA
Yes very good dessert for me especially when im watching my diet i turn to yoplait very goof
Kenya H.
So many flavors to choose from and theyre all so healthy! Love packing them as a snack!
Whitney B.
Very tasty and light. Great for a quick snack on the go! Plus you can't beat the price.
Yaquelin M.
Hanford, CA
I love these! I am currently trying to lose weight and these satisfy my sweet cravings
Marie H.
Rose Hill, VA
Yoplait is my favorite brand of yogurt. It is sweet but not too rich. Very delicious!
Ashley P.
Burlington, ON
These Source yogurts are my favourite kind of yogurt.  This is a basic cherry flavour, but it's very flavourful and has cherry pieces in it.  It is only 35 calories for a 1/3 of a cup (which is all you really need) and no sugar.  Perfect with added fruit, granola, or on its own.