BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Cherries, Modified Corn Starch, Sugar, Kosher Gelatin, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Tricalcium Phosphate, Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Red #40, Vitamin A Acetate, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Blue #1, Vitamin D3.

Alyssa S.
LINCOLN, NE
I buy this cherry yogurt every time I go grocery shopping. The price is good, sometimes it is even on sale.
Libby Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is delicious! Great taste especially mixed with chocolate granola! It has been my favorite for years
Joan A.
Spring, TX
Love the different varieties of love to taste a little closer I love the thickness of it and the flavors
Kayla S.
Seattle, WA
I eat this almost every morning for breakfast. It's yummy and gets me though the morning and low calorie!
Luke S.
I don't particularly like the fat free things but they did alright. I'll still stick to the normal ones.
Kelli D.
Cayce, SC
This is great yogurt, at times it feels like dessert on my diet! It’s very refreshing and filling.
Chante M.
Brownsville , TX
I only eat strawberry banana that is my favorite i feel bkueberry taste weird and I don't like it
Angela M.
Corcoran, CA
Yes very good dessert for me especially when im watching my diet i turn to yoplait very goof
Yaquelin M.
Hanford, CA
I love these! I am currently trying to lose weight and these satisfy my sweet cravings
Whitney B.
Very tasty and light. Great for a quick snack on the go! Plus you can't beat the price.